Matches Saturday's game ( V MKD) - will it be on , or off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that the bin dippers scheduled away match v Chelsea on Sunday is among the handful of PL matches being postponed this weekend- wonder if its actually due to police manpower needed elsewhere, or if their ( bin dippers) well-renowned aversion/ disrespect to the national anthem is a factor ?

*Edit - SPL St Mirren V Celtic is going ahead on Sunday
They said both games were postponed because of the lack of police for both high risk games and they think they may not take place until April next year.

That is true.

Has set me thinking, maybe one or two of their infiltrators would like to become moderators to help us out. Could be very useful.

Oh go on then.......... give me the power! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The ban button would get a hammering, poised and ready.......
1663060482900.png

You would be surprised at how many people get banned every day. Except on Sundays, spammers don't work on Sunday!
my record is 2 minutes after one logged in!

I know - I run another forum that endures waves of disruption.
As it runs through Wordpress its relatively easy to prevent spammers getting beyond the outer cordon, but that has to be balanced with the "less technically able" members who need access without doing too much to get in.

Bit like here really! :ROFLMAO:

For purely selfish reasons I want Saturday to be ON as its is the 50th anniversary plus a day on my first ever Oxford match.
Just looked up that match on the web and good to see that Oxford won 2-1 that day. Hope the Millwall fans weren't too scary though! (I also had a 2-1 win in my first ever match which was in 1975-76, and recall being a bit nervous about all the Bristol Rovers fans there)

Just looked up that match on the web and good to see that Oxford won 2-1 that day. Hope the Millwall fans weren't too scary though! (I also had a 2-1 win in my first ever match which was in 1975-76, and recall being a bit nervous about all the Bristol Rovers fans there)
No segregation back then, I don't really remember Millwall fans from that day, plenty since šŸ™‚

Debuts for me watching and Hugh Curran playing.

I was hooked straight away šŸŸØšŸŸ¦šŸŸØšŸŸ¦šŸŸØ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom