Tickets Rotherham Away - Saturday 23rd April - SOLD OUT

If still available could poss collect tonight depending where you are is it adult ticket?

One thing that always irks me. People who “need” when they mean “want”.

I need a ticket - no you don’t , you want a ticket.

One thing that always irks me. People who “need” when they mean “want”.

I need a ticket - no you don’t , you want a ticket.

🤣

It‘s a bit like when people say they are “starving” having not eaten since breakfast.

What they mean is, they are feeling hungry or peckish, but starving they are not.

Hopefully we play them in the playoffs and give them 1200 tickets for our home match.

Haven’t received my tickets purchased early Wednesday for delivery… I’m hoping they will be at Rovrum tomorrow

It's odd they only allocated you 1,200, it was 2.6k when the season began but apparently some external work around the ground reduced this to 2k when Wigan played there.

I'd have expected them to offer you that

Haven’t received my tickets purchased early Wednesday for delivery… I’m hoping they will be at Rovrum tomorrow
All tickets not picked up from our ground will be available at Rotherham’s ticket office when the London Road coaches arrive.

It's odd they only allocated you 1,200, it was 2.6k when the season began but apparently some external work around the ground reduced this to 2k when Wigan played there.

I'd have expected them to offer you that
Do us a favour and beat Wycombe today please, we'll do our best against Rotherham

FQnlUHCXoAAB425
It’s certainly one of the better modern stadiums.

Back
Top Bottom