Tickets Rotherham Away - Saturday 23rd April - SOLD OUT

A bit steep though and it holds less than Oxfords 3 sided breeze block
Yeah, I think if you went there every week you would start sitting nearer and nearer the front lol. But it does it give it a great atmosphere.
I seem to remember Rushden and Diamonds having similar gradient on their away stand, but I might be remembering that wrong.

Yeah, I think if you went there every week you would start sitting nearer and nearer the front lol. But it does it give it a great atmosphere.
I seem to remember Rushden and Diamonds having similar gradient on their away stand, but I might be remembering that wrong.
Better than standing in the Kettering away end though

2 big sections of segregation.. shocking when that could’ve contained another 600 oxford fans..

2 big sections of segregation.. shocking when that could’ve contained another 600 oxford fans..
They’ve had some issues recently where away fans have tried to get to the Rotherham with the latest being the idiots we played in Tuesday night. So maybe they feel they need it alternatively the old bill could have said that’s what has to happen.

They’ve had some issues recently where away fans have tried to get to the Rotherham with the latest being the idiots we played in Tuesday night. So maybe they feel they need it alternatively the old bill could have said that’s what has to happen.
All it could just be they wanted to limit the amount of Oxford fans to give them more advantage

Back
Top Bottom