Matches Saturday's Referee v Doncaster Rovers

Concretebob

Is the one and only refereeing superstar, Trevor Kettle.

What a treat we are in for! I can't wait for him to blow his whistle, ignore cheating and give plenty of offside decisions by overruling his linesmen!

I think this news guarantees a sellout. We all know the crowds flock to see his refereeing prowess in the flesh.

What a wonderful way to end the season. I can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: m
Kin ell - I’m driving back from Brum early to get watch that prat make himself the centre of attention.

The thing is, he is often better than his normal low standards in games with nothing to play for. He reffed a Pizza Pot game in recent seasons if memory serves, with nothing untoward. Expect a reffing from the centre circle masterclass!

odds on KR being red carded (again) ?

or will KR 'watch' from the stand with Kettle (literally) in the middle?

The thing is, he is often better than his normal low standards in games with nothing to play for. He reffed a Pizza Pot game in recent seasons if memory serves, with nothing untoward. Expect a reffing from the centre circle masterclass!
Where else do you referee the game from? This why Kettle is a genius of the refereeing world.

Young children are going to be pestering their parents for their Trevor Kettle replica referee kits for Christmas this year after seeing his genius at work Saturday. It's going to be a special day.

I was all prepared for a match free from stress and to having a good day out. Now, with that utter incompetent piece of ego self serving s**t of a ref, the day will be unpredictable at best.

Why? Why us? Why the last game? And, what if this game did have some meaning? I suppose we can at least have a laugh and boo him onto the pitch!

He needs his own walk out music:

(Warning: Does have swearing so not fit for work etc)

Or:

This is a more tenuous option:

There must be others.

Trevor Kettle- last card at Oxford

TFFT

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1651512483731.jpg
    FB_IMG_1651512483731.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom