Other European Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Had to Google that poetry. Christ.

“I’m not gonna lie, I think of you, I dream of you. Can’t help thinking, pulling you was my greatest ever coo [sic].

“So I can keep tabs on you, makes me feel funny down there. Especially when you are there and you look up and stare.”

giphy.gif

I really want the Breville toastie maker comment to be true but I don’t think it is. It’s not actually been reported in the court proceedings.

The acrostic poem about her is though:

G is for gorgeous
R is for radiant
E is for extraordinary
V is for vivacious
I is for idolised, by me
L is for legs
L is for legs
E is for everything I've ever wanted

😅

Had to Google that poetry. Christ.

“I’m not gonna lie, I think of you, I dream of you. Can’t help thinking, pulling you was my greatest ever coo [sic].

“So I can keep tabs on you, makes me feel funny down there. Especially when you are there and you look up and stare.”

giphy.gif

"Darling Kate. Unequivocally our love was fate.

“I fell in love with you at first sight. I remember coz I was as high as a kite.

“Those beautiful eyes, made me shiver.

“I’m not gonna lie, I think of you, I dream of you. Can’t help thinking, pulling you was my greatest ever coo.

“That stomach, those abs, those pictures you sent.

“So I can keep tabs on you, makes me feel funny down there. Especially when you are there and you look up and stare.

“I’m beginning to think you are always right. That’s okay it will keep us tight

“I’m gonna end by saying you are my love, my friend, my soul.

“And most of all you believe in me. Which makes me feel as hard as a totem pole."

as they say, there's two sides to every story. There are many women going around who would love this sort of attention from their husbands/partners. I'm single, I don't particularly like the personalities of some women, and generally I only want women for sex. So, granted my opinion on this might be slightly biased or not in line with the majority of British born ppl, but a lot of British guys are pussies. Want to see far more ppl like John Terry walking the streets of Britain.

as they say, there's two sides to every story. There are many women going around who would love this sort of attention from their husbands/partners. I'm single, I don't particularly like the personalities of some women, and generally I only want women for sex. So, granted my opinion on this might be slightly biased or not in line with the majority of British born ppl, but a lot of British guys are pussies. Want to see far more ppl like John Terry walking the streets of Britain.
What in god's name brought you to this forum.

in or out of a full Chelsea kit ( including shinpads) ?

Edgy as f**k this one, just like that Welsh rugby dude.

This kind of edginess on an Internet forum scares me if I'm honest.

You're one of the characters in "From the Message Boards" in Private Eye aren't you?

Ryan Giggs assault trial COLLAPSES as jury fails to reach verdict over Man Utd ace ‘headbutting ex Kate Greville’

Back
Top Bottom