Other European Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Wallop

Relieved of his Welsh managerial duties. He was once seen as a clean cut model professional, then the 8 year affair with his sister-in-law came to light and now these allegations.

He's frustrated with himself that he chose not to play the best sport on the planet. A guy from Tiger Bay choosing not to play rugby or box to get a few quid in his pocket.

Relieved of his Welsh managerial duties. He was once seen as a clean cut model professional, then the 8 year affair with his sister-in-law came to light and now these allegations.

So what happens if he wins his court case I agree if found guilty he should be sacked but surely not till after the hearing.

So what happens if he wins his court case I agree if found guilty he should be sacked but surely not till after the hearing.
There is the innocent until proven guilty argument which legally is quite correct. However the media circus that would follow him if he remained in post particularly during the Euros would be a complete distraction to the Welsh Team and so I suspect both the WFA and Giggs quickly concluded this was the right course of action. If found innocent, I would think he will be reinstated in post.

He's frustrated with himself that he chose not to play the best sport on the planet. A guy from Tiger Bay choosing not to play rugby or box to get a few quid in his pocket.
A guy from Tiger Bay would surely have played union. He had league running through his veins, was brought up in league country too and would surely of gone down that route if anything.

Giggs is a scum bag. To be honest, I hope he never works in the game again. The ordeal with his brother was bad enough, but these allegations are enough to finish a mans career - if proven guilty. Ah well. It couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke..

A guy from Tiger Bay would surely have played union. He had league running through his veins, was brought up in league country too and would surely of gone down that route if anything.
The only mistake he made was not playing for England.

As i hope most of you know on here, you weren't allowed to receive payment for playing RU until 1995; St Helens RLFC apparently made Giggs an offer in 1989 when he was known as Ryan Wilson. Of course his father Danny played RU before signing for a RL club. Heard that Giggs was ball-boy in the GB v Kangaroos Test match at Old Trafford in 1986, Mal Meninga was his rugby hero apparently.

just to say i want a GB Lions side for all sports. Bale, Foden and Sancho up front for us in the Euros.
Not sure the home end would be safe when fans are allowed back in! The police could not bother with the away end due to the fighting in the home areas.......

As i hope most of you know on here, you weren't allowed to receive payment for playing RU until 1995; St Helens RLFC apparently made Giggs an offer in 1989 when he was known as Ryan Wilson. Of course his father Danny played RU before signing for a RL club. Heard that Giggs was ball-boy in the GB v Kangaroos Test match at Old Trafford in 1986, Mal Meninga was his rugby hero apparently.

Had a top 5 hit in 1988 too.

Not sure the home end would be safe when fans are allowed back in! The police could not bother with the away end due to the fighting in the home areas.......
Wales is not a country, FIFA, UEFA, IRL and the IRB should say, if your name isn't on a table in the UN, you can't compete in our competition.

He's just stepped down as Wales manager due to the trail I. Manchester starting on 8th Aug.

Back
Top Bottom