Other European Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Retrial but not before June ‘23 according to BBC news.

Hopefully the PSG Fan AKA Welsh Rugby Fan isn’t called up for jury service

A retrial? He's been found not guilty. Was it 9-2? The judge will know I guess, what does the judge think? I think the judge should step in and say, look, you've done some awful things it seems, well that's what I think, I'm gonna give you 6 months in the slammer and a fine.

A retrial? He's been found not guilty. Was it 9-2? The judge will know I guess, what does the judge think? I think the judge should step in and say, look, you've done some awful things it seems, well that's what I think, I'm gonna give you 6 months in the slammer and a fine.

Oh dear, what a mass of contradictions.

Or perhaps I am “being wooshed“ as you youngsters say 😉

The jury failed to reach a verdict after hearing all the evidence and deliberating for 24 hours, they couldn`t even reach a majority verdict.
The CPS now has a week to decide if there is a re-trial, and if that would be in the public interest.

Nice job to get on if you get called. :)

I`ve been called up for Jury service three times - seems each time you move house you go to the top of the list!

Edgy as f**k this one, just like that Welsh rugby dude.

This kind of edginess on an Internet forum scares me if I'm honest.
I think Begum should be allowed back into this country and put in the dock of an English court. How much softer do you want me to be? I'm generally soft as s**t.

The jury failed to reach a verdict after hearing all the evidence and deliberating for 24 hours, they couldn`t even reach a majority verdict.
The CPS now has a week to decide if there is a re-trial, and if that would be in the public interest.

Nice job to get on if you get called. :)

I`ve been called up for Jury service three times - seems each time you move house you go to the top of the list!

Not for me, you'd have to listen to that poetry again.

He hasn't been found not guilty. The jury failed to reach a verdict. I'm not sure if you are joking or not in terms of the stuff about the judge? If you are not, I suggest you read a bit about jury trials and the powers judges do and don't have. Sentencing someone who hasn't been found guilty in a trial like this, isn't one of them!

In associated good news that whining pr*** Gary Neville may get his comeuppance.....
He's insisting that the tweet was about the Glazier's ownership of Man Utd, not the Giggs trial.... What the hell did he put that could get those two topics mixed up?

He's insisting that the tweet was about the Glazier's ownership of Man Utd, not the Giggs trial.... What the hell did he put that could get those two topics mixed up?

Probably trying to be edgy/clever as per normal.
It`ll be somewhere on the web or screenshots of...........

Back
Top Bottom