Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

just a quick one why dont the east stand have the flags out anymore and banners etc like the ox with the robin on the horn before games?

just a quick one why dont the east stand have the flags out anymore and banners etc like the ox with the robin on the horn before games?
That was I think down to the previous lot the ultras seem to have packed up and gone, however there are things starting perk up again. Regarding banners and flags

The new group, The Fanatics, have a display planned for Saturday. I believe it is dependent on high ticket sales in the East Stand, so as we are currently at 81% of all seats sold for that stand (and will probably end up at over 90%) I'd hope it goes ahead.

Good to see this initiative and hope it's the start of something that brings a much needed bit of colour and atmosphere back to home games. Well done lads (and lasses?).

The new group, The Fanatics, have a display planned for Saturday. I believe it is dependent on high ticket sales in the East Stand, so as we are currently at 81% of all seats sold for that stand (and will probably end up at over 90%) I'd hope it goes ahead.

Good to see this initiative and hope it's the start of something that brings a much needed bit of colour and atmosphere back to home games. Well done lads (and lasses?).

Great to hear!

What's happened to Olly the ox this season he used to be a big hit with the kids but this season he hasn't been around

What's happened to Olly the ox this season he used to be a big hit with the kids but this season he hasn't been around

Club said it goes against covid protocols where every other team seems to have their mascots out!

Club said it goes against covid protocols where every other team seems to have their mascots out!
If anyone is completely masked up, it's a mascot.... Shirley?

Did a check late last night, and another 200 since 11am yesterday, leaving us at just over 7,600 home sales. This is still 200 ahead of Morecambe at the same stage and higher than the total final home sales of all games bar Morecambe and Cheltenham.

Another 900 needed to hit the target and as I said previously we normally sell at least 700/800 on the Friday and Saturday before a game. We should be looking to top the 8,000 mark by the end of today leaving 500 on the day sales, which is about normal. With the way sales have gone so far I think we'll make it to 10,000, but only just!
Well the target was 8,000 by the end of the day, and I've just done a check and we're now at 8,001, so still on target! 500 on the day sales needed now, so I think we'll do it provided we don't have the mother of all storms overnight.

East Stand is now 85% sold, so I'd think it will pass 90% by kick off, so hopefully enough for the display that's planned?

Looking forward to being part of the first 10,000 crowd since lockdown ended.

Despite everything that has happened over the last three weeks, this thread was always about how we could help drive up the attendance for todays game and create an atmosphere that keeps people coming back! Today's the day!!! If you haven't already got your ticket, then get online or turn up early. Bring your covid pass or proof of a negative test. Bring your friends and family and pack the stadium out. Bring a scarf or grab one from the club shop. And bring your voice to cheer your team on.

Despite everything that has happened over the last three weeks, this thread was always about how we could help drive up the attendance for todays game and create an atmosphere that keeps people coming back! Today's the day!!! If you haven't already got your ticket, then get online or turn up early. Bring your covid pass or proof of a negative test. Bring your friends and family and pack the stadium out. Bring a scarf or grab one from the club shop. And bring your voice to cheer your team on.

It isn’t just about the fans though. The players need to awaken the fans and that means far, far more spirit and ability than the last few limp performances. We‘ve looked and played like a team just seeing the season out - which of course isn’t the case - and something doesn’t feel quite right at the minute, disinterested want away players perhaps.

The fans were great at Wycombe last week, no way could they have given more support, and a performance is due from the players to redress the balance.

I've not posted as much as I should on this thread because of the amount of negative crap that follows. This thread is ENTIRELY about the fans. It's about how WE can come out in numbers to support OUR team and OUR club. Everything else can go on the numerous other threads where you can be as miserable as you like!

Back
Top Bottom