Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

This thread is about getting behind our team for 90mins not transfer talk not negative talk about how the players need to turn up but about us as fans and what we can do to make the kassam loud and full of yellow now c'mon where is the 12th Man / woman let's be having ya

This thread is about getting behind our team for 90mins not transfer talk not negative talk about how the players need to turn up but about us as fans and what we can do to make the kassam loud and full of yellow now c'mon where is the 12th Man / woman let's be having ya

Works both ways. Players and staff can’t have it all one way.

sadly one 'down' on today's attendance ( albeit as a ST holder he'll still count, presumably ) .... after a having minor routine hospital procedure on Thursday afternoon, me dad isn't quite well enough or recovered enough to make today's game .... so he'll be 'watching' via Radio Oxford

I've not posted as much as I should on this thread because of the amount of negative crap that follows. This thread is ENTIRELY about the fans. It's about how WE can come out in numbers to support OUR team and OUR club. Everything else can go on the numerous other threads where you can be as miserable as you like!
👏👏

Excellent paper aeroplane action today everyone.

Shame about that absolute whopper who ran on the pitch.

Came from the east stand and ran over to the Sheffield wednesday fans. Could of been one of theirs as he wasn't wearing any yellow and blue. Rest of the crowd was brilliant though.

Excellent paper aeroplane action today everyone.

Shame about that absolute whopper who ran on the pitch.
Saw him with the police outside the ground just before the end, he overheard me call him a silly bastard to my girlfriend, to which he responded that I was a fat c**t, which in fairness is absolutely true, I’m sure that didn’t annoy him as much as the consequences of running on the pitch but I hope it does P**s him off all the same, absolutely no need for it

Back
Top Bottom