Manager/Coach Robinsons future - Change of view?

Robins future - change of opinion?

• Robinson should have until the end of the season to get players back.

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Robinson has until Christmas to turn things around.

Votes: 43 23.1%
  • He has until the end of October turn things around, with players back.

Votes: 38 20.4%
  • Enough, Robinson should go now to give the new manager time to assess the squad before the window.

Votes: 87 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your opposite stance is also conjecture, of them wanting to play for robinson.
Again, you talk as if you are in on goings on in the club, when there have been so many occasions you have been wrong.

I have never said I am in the now at all, but I can tell you 100% that there were players who said no thank you. There may have been others. As you say to others believe what you want to, but maybe ask the person who feeds you your information to be honest to you.

This business about funds being withdrawn being shot down by you is interesting, especially after your first sentence, "The transfer window wasn't good enough and we're seeing the consequences of that."
Why wasn't it good enough, and ask yourself why truthfully if as you say the money was there, why wasn't it spent during the last week?
Absolutely no interest in points scoring but care to divulge who those players you allude to that said no thank you and that the reason was due to Kr?

Good at Developing young Players

Excellent contacts in the game

Knows all about moving to a new stadium

Would ensure we played the Modern Oxford way (before this season)

Step Foward your new Dof Arsene Wenger

An expert in finishing in the Top Four of the league two.

Top Four could be the new Top Thirty.

There was no "tightening of purse strings" There was no shortage of funds. There were more funds made available than ever before. What was missing was the willingness of players to join OUFC.
Why were players unwilling to join OUFC though? The club or the manager?

Was it not reported by one of our resident ITK posters that Gavin Whyte would have to take a 40% pay cut to return.

Can somebody ITK confirm for confirmation that despite the above that an offer for Whyte was on the table?
Although not 100% accurate, Salary Sport and Football Manager have Gavin earning just over £8k a week at Cardiff as a guide. We have since signed Murphy who previously earned around £25k a week on his Cardiff deal before being released. Murphy took a considerable paycut but it's slightly different as he was out of contract and technically earning nothing.

I imagine we didn't rate Gavin enough to pay him what he was earning at Cardiff, but it's not as if we don't have the finances to do so, and decided to sign other wingers on similar wages instead...

Another 'job for the boys' / loyalty signing, like Henry, Bodin, Henry and Eastwood?
He’s the brother of our coach but I think we could do with a bit more sports science. It does imply that Karl isn’t going anywhere

I think most people were pleased to sign Bodin and Henry for at least a year. It’s not the latter’s fault he’s not a wing back

He’s the brother of our coach but I think we could do with a bit more sports science. It does imply that Karl isn’t going anywhere

I think most people were pleased to sign Bodin and Henry for at least a year. It’s not the latter’s fault he’s not a wing back

I am ecstatic we signed Bodin for another 2 years, looking a great idea.

Whyte yes.

Holland no, but he took a massively reduced wage at MK compared to what we offered him.
I don’t really want to doubt your insider info on this but I do find it incredible if a injury prone 24yr old who has yet to make his mark has turned down a “massively reduced wage” to play somewhere else because of getting more game time or just didn’t like the manager. Can’t be the latter as he came here twice.

Absolutely no interest in points scoring but care to divulge who those players you allude to that said no thank you and that the reason was due to Kr?
Sorry no, its the only time Ive posted something from someone, who has already shot me down.

Back
Top Bottom