I don't like doing this but..........time for change (Appy come home)

They were training at Liverpool on Wednesday, before driving down to Oxford. They are going up to the Blackpool area today.
According to preview they stayed up nr Accrington after game hence KR phone interview yesterday and no player 1:1 either.

Interestingly last night banners/flags were checked to ensure they would not enflame the situation at the club.

Yes, very odd that. I think they were allowed in in the end though. I had my bag checked for flags, but the steward didn't say why. I thought it was just accy's normal policy.

Just listening to couple of Robinson’s recent interviews. Jeeeez, Im really trying to be supportive but the guy really doesn’t help himself does he??

On the last 5 min Q&A: Last season when I saved us from relegation I was the hero, but it seems I’m not allowed to do that this season..

On the post match Accrington interview: ‘Its frustrating, we’re good between the boxes, but as a manager, sometimes things in the boxes are out of your control’

Really? Managers have no influence over basic defending??

Robinson does need to learn to engage his brain before speaking sometimes. Listening to him can be so frustrating

Just listening to couple of Robinson’s recent interviews. Jeeeez, Im really trying to be supportive but the guy really doesn’t help himself does he??

On the last 5 min Q&A: Last season when I saved us from relegation I was the hero, but it seems I’m not allowed to do that this season..

On the post match Accrington interview: ‘Its frustrating, we’re good between the boxes, but as a manager, sometimes things in the boxes are out of your control’

Really? Managers have no influence over basic defending??

Robinson does need to learn to engage his brain before speaking sometimes. Listening to him can be so frustrating

According to KR, (in his last radox 5 min FF Q& A) both DF and SD coach the defence :oops:o_O

Back
Top Bottom