Manager/Coach Robinsons future - Change of view?

Robins future - change of opinion?

• Robinson should have until the end of the season to get players back.

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Robinson has until Christmas to turn things around.

Votes: 43 23.1%
  • He has until the end of October turn things around, with players back.

Votes: 38 20.4%
  • Enough, Robinson should go now to give the new manager time to assess the squad before the window.

Votes: 87 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giving him a say in who is manager after the Gavin Whyte tiff would be a massive flex, mind.
First day..."Ah Karl, nice to see you again...can I have a quick word in the office?"
Just a tongue in cheek comment, to brighten the day.

I think most were pleased with Bodin (based on last years performances), dubious about Henry and thought Baldock was a worthwhile gamble as long as we had enough other strikers to cover if he just couldn't get fit for any extended period.

It’s the balance of all three together, though. If you throw in Taylor as well, it’s four forwards over 30 and then you have fans questioning why we have no pace.

We have to be more ruthless and that includes fan favourites with credit in the bank. James Henry has been brilliant for us but he’s 33 and no way is commanding a two year contract extent. Sam Baldock and Billy Bodin played well when available last season but are both injury prone.

The case of better the devil you know is costing us this season. We needed fresh resources and instead threw contracts about too easily without bathe thought for squad balance.

He’s the brother of our coach but I think we could do with a bit more sports science. It does imply that Karl isn’t going anywhere

I think most people were pleased to sign Bodin and Henry for at least a year. It’s not the latter’s fault he’s not a wing back
I wasn’t, and couldn’t believe we’d offered Henry a 2 year contract!

It’s the balance of all three together, though. If you throw in Taylor as well, it’s four forwards over 30 and then you have fans questioning why we have no pace.

We have to be more ruthless and that includes fan favourites with credit in the bank. James Henry has been brilliant for us but he’s 33 and no way is commanding a two year contract extent. Sam Baldock and Billy Bodin played well when available last season but are both injury prone.

The case of better the devil you know is costing us this season. We needed fresh resources and instead threw contracts about too easily without bathe thought for squad balance.
Henry originally got one year which I think was right, it was then upgraded to two for some reason, maybe because he had a clause giving him parity with the highest earners or something

I don't know what's worse, being accused of hiding away on this forum, or being expected to respond to these types of post?!

What we've seen in recent days is that this place gets a little ugly when things aren't going well.

I'll continue to post, and have had some fairly balanced responses from those at the polar opposite end of the KR debate. But these nonsensical posts, the point scoring, and the down right disgraceful personal allegations are making this a pretty unpleasant place to be.
There is absolutely nothing nonsensical about this post. If you want nonsensical try reading your own posts.
Non sensical and wide of the mark.

Why would anyone, given the salaries available to them, NOT want to join a club with fabulous facilities, great prospects and a loyal fan base in a beautiful city? Oh …. Hold on ….

A lesser tradition than other clubs, 3-sided stadium, serial bottlers...

Am I close?

Back
Top Bottom