Manager/Coach Robinson. Stay or go?

Should Robinson stay or go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I’m not joking and regards to Charlton, their fans were glad to see the back of him and the club started winning gamesafter he left.
I really meant joking about Oxford being a big club and MK not (and I detest MK)
And regardless of what some of the fans thought KR moved them up the table quite a few places I believe?

Ismael was 22 when he came here and on his 5th loan in two years.
Roberts was 17 and we were his 1st loan.
So a big difference in terms of age and experience.
Ah fair point. He looked far better on Saturday than he ever did for us for some reason.

Stay. Build some foundation. Endlessly changing managers achieves nothing. Anyone remember the last recruiting processes. I still have nightmares about the 0-3 at Rochdale while reading Jake Wright’s endorsement of Mickey Lewis. Stand firm, Tiger, up your game Robinson.

Sorry,but at the moment a foundation is being build on quick sand. If things remain how they are over the next couple of games, keeping him is not an option.

I just have a gut instinct that SD is the problem but presumably KR wanted him in. I think less than 3 points from the next 3 games should get him sacked
Can someone tell me what is the point of SD? What does he add to the coaching team? What is his role, exactly?

Can someone tell me what is the point of SD? What does he add to the coaching team? What is his role, exactly?
Well I think the big question is.
Do we really need Derry and Faz? With KR there as well I think the players may get confused when all 3 of them pop up from the dug out at different times balling out instructions. When I was playing(a while ago) you only listened to the manager. Last Saturday I saw 3 different players throw their hands up towards the bench. I took this to mean 'what the f**k' is going on here!

What is the matter with KR - his comments about Cameron Norman in the piece on Sam Long are really going to inspire this young player who he brought into the club - quality man-management yet again

If Robinson gets the boot SD goes too. I agree with other comments things might improve without SD, most perceptive people can see he's a nasty piece of work. We don't need or want Roy Keane type personalities at Oxford United, it's not who we are.

Interesting that people question the point of SD's role but when it was MApp, Faz and Chrissy Allen no one was asking what the point of having Allen in the dugout was?

Interesting that people question the point of SD's role but when it was MApp, Faz and Chrissy Allen no one was asking what the point of having Allen in the dugout was?

Probably because people liked Chrissy and he wasnt a gobshite. I always had him down as an aprentice type figure, sorry if Im downplaying his role.

Probably because people liked Chrissy and he wasnt a gobshite. I always had him down as an aprentice type figure, sorry if Im downplaying his role.

A lot of people were keen on Craig Bellamy becoming manager before Robinson was appointed. He is one of the biggest gob shites around!

I actually quite like that we have got a nasty side to us this season. It makes a nice change after years of watching us be too nice.

A lot of people were keen on Craig Bellamy becoming manager before Robinson was appointed. He is one of the biggest gob shites around!

I actually quite like that we have got a nasty side to us this season. It makes a nice change after years of watching us be too nice.

I wouldnt of wanted Bellamy.

I dont mind us playing with a bit of smarts, I just get a negative impression of SD and wonder if he makes players not like being around him. All speculative ofcourse.

I wouldnt of wanted Bellamy.

I dont mind us playing with a bit of smarts, I just get a negative impression of SD and wonder if he makes players not like being around him. All speculative ofcourse.

For me, it was when we had the Coventry game... the physio came on, and Derry was shouting "Why's she come on, he has to come off now" - or words to that effect. He's an angry man, and doesn't seem the most positive of characters.

Back
Top Bottom