Tickets Reading Away Tickets

Has our Lincoln away game been rescheduled yet?

Trying to work out when the Reading one will likely be rescheduled to before committing to buying tickets now. I work alot in the week nights.

To those without season tickets, have you got or considered a membership? You get priority over general sale for tickets.
Yes I did consider it. Had it before when I lived locally and was also cheaper. But £30 seemed a lot, when the only benefit I’d be able to get from it this season is the chance to *maybe* get a ticket for the Reading game, in the unlikely event it dropped past ST holders.

Will make a nice change you selling out given you’ve failed to do that on your last 2 visits to the stadium ;).

Looks like you won’t get any additional tickets but looking forward to it.

Will make a nice change you selling out given you’ve failed to do that on your last 2 visits to the stadium ;).

Looks like you won’t get any additional tickets but looking forward to it.
Wake up to reality. You are just a small provincial club. Always have been.
Another relegation and you will have found your natural level.😂

They play Blackpool today... we played Fleetwood last week let's see who takes the most fans

I've a feeling it won't be close 😂😂

I'd imagine once the Elizabeth line runs all the way to Reading their last remaining fans will desert them for a London team.

Just out of interest did anyone order their tickets for collection? I went to the ticket office this morning only to be told they weren’t ready yet they were selling Reading tickets doesn’t make sense to me I couldn’t find anything on the website saying no collections today only that they are being posted out September 29th

Just out of interest did anyone order their tickets for collection? I went to the ticket office this morning only to be told they weren’t ready yet they were selling Reading tickets doesn’t make sense to me I couldn’t find anything on the website saying no collections today only that they are being posted out September 29th
Yes, I had exactly the same thing, and was told to come back next week. I live 110 miles away, so explained that doesn't exactly work for me!!! They agreed to post them to me instead, which kind of defeats the whole object of me electing to pick them up today, to avoid them getting lost/delayed in the post, as I knew I'd be at the ground early.

The lady at the ticket office was very polite and helpful, and it's not her fault, but sometimes I cannot believe some of the idiotic decisions our club makes, particularly in ticketing and marketing! The person in front of me bought two of the very same Reading tickets that I was told I couldn't have until next week, despite parting with my money yesterday!!!! :mad:

They play Blackpool today... we played Fleetwood last week let's see who takes the most fans

I've a feeling it won't be close 😂😂

What exact figure did we take to Fleetwood? I can't find it noted anywhere online except a 350 estimated attendance but that got to be way off from what I see on the TV.

Yes, I had exactly the same thing, and was told to come back next week. I live 110 miles away, so explained that doesn't exactly work for me!!! They agreed to post them to me instead, which kind of defeats the whole object of me electing to pick them up today, to avoid them getting lost/delayed in the post, as I knew I'd be at the ground early.

The lady at the ticket office was very polite and helpful, and it's not her fault, but sometimes I cannot believe some of the idiotic decisions our club makes, particularly in ticketing and marketing! The person in front of me bought two of the very same Reading tickets that I was told I couldn't have until next week, despite parting with my money yesterday!!!! :mad:
I emailed the ticket office and explained my concern of my tickets being sold in error they are only human and mistakes happen they have also agreed to post them free of charge.

But if they hadn’t it would have been another £25 in fuel and a journey down the m40 and a34 on a Friday afternoon. It never use to be this way I can remember ordering tickets for collection and them being ready the next day including a match day think this might be something that needs bringing up at the next supporters meeting.

Does anyone know when the London road coaches will be available for the Reading game or is it just better to train it.

Will this Reading match be changed because if the international break do we think? Could we get a change of kick off time because the police want it. Was going to purchase rail ticket just now then though I had better check the IB and strikes and the IB is 9th to 17th OCTOBER I think.

What exact figure did we take to Fleetwood? I can't find it noted anywhere online except a 350 estimated attendance but that got to be way off from what I see on the TV.

I've seen an guesstimate of 450 but for some reason Fleetwood along with Burton (I think) don't like publishing the away support figure.

Back
Top Bottom