National News Prince Andrew - Yeah right...!

Why would someone who has no recollection of meeting their accuser let alone carrying out the acts with which he was charged settle out of court - the mind boggles.

Perhaps......no, I'm not going to put myself at risk of libel given he may need to raise funds soon :)

Someone will have to foot the bill for this. Is it really worth bailing him out? What will they/we get in return?

Speculation that Ms Guiffre will get 10 million out of the reported 12 million they think will be given to her with 2 million going to her charity for women’s abuse. She was in it for the money.
Andy you got caught with your pants down made a mockery of our Queen and the royal family and now she has made you look a fool and take. You for a ride which I’m sure she enjoyed more than your ride with her, maybe 19 million times better.

Lots of pretty harsh comments on here but who of us can say, hand on heart, that we've never paid millions of pounds to silence a woman we've never met about an incident that didn't happen while we spent an entire evening in Pizza Express?

Those in glass houses etc.

Last edited:
Why was this civil case? Will this now be afforded in future to individuals accused of sexual crimes in the USA? Will potentially pedophiles be allowed to buy themselves out of potential incarceration?

Why was this civil case? Will this now be afforded in future to individuals accused of sexual crimes in the USA? Will potentially pedophiles be allowed to buy themselves out of potential incarceration?
The whole thing is weirdly inconclusive. Presumably there was no prospect of prosecuting him successfully

Michael Jackson comes to mind

Speculation that Ms Guiffre will get 10 million out of the reported 12 million they think will be given to her with 2 million going to her charity for women’s abuse. She was in it for the money.

And just think all she had to do was be groomed, get trafficked, have sex with strangers or Epstein, at the direction of others and pretty much ruin the rest of her life. What a bargain.....

isnt the payoff/ out of court settlement earmarked for a charity Victoria G supports?

And just think all she had to do was be groomed, get trafficked, have sex with strangers or Epstein, at the direction of others and pretty much ruin the rest of her life. What a bargain.....
I know what you are saying but 12 million and only 2 million to her charity……why not half?

isnt the payoff/ out of court settlement earmarked for a charity Victoria G supports?

On GMB this morning it’s reported 12 million payout and sources indicate only 2 million will go to her charity.

Not to mention that speculation could be any old fuckwit with a keyboard.

On GMB this morning it’s reported 12 million payout and sources indicate only 2 million will go to her charity.
knew I heard something about charity ... I wasn't paying that much attention

knew I heard something about charity ... I wasn't paying that much attention
It was classed as speculation over the amounts but these press people are normally pretty accurate.
Now she ought to go after Maxwell, she maybe doing bird but she has money she was the one who made the initial approach in trafficking Guiffre.

Andy you got caught with your pants down made a mockery of our Queen and the royal family and now she has made you look a fool and take. You for a ride which I’m sure she enjoyed more than your ride with her, maybe 19 million times better.
Not sure why you say she has taken him for a ride.