National News Prince Andrew - Yeah right...!

I wonder how much she would settle out of court for???🤔
Not sure she wants to, she is married to wealthy Australian and living in Perth and runs a charity to help victims of abuse.
I think she will be looking to expose the many other rich and powerful people who were part of the Epstein ring.
If she settles it will be a huge multi million sum there are lots ready to pay for her silence.

Not sure she wants to, she is married to wealthy Australian and living in Perth and runs a charity to help victims of abuse.
I think she will be looking to expose the many other rich and powerful people who were part of the Epstein ring.
If she settles it will be a huge multi million sum there are lots ready to pay for her silence.

Hopefully the whole house of cards fall down - absolute scum.

The Daily Star headline writer comes up with a corker.

FJBGlT8WUAIh8xs

"Because his death eliminates the possibility of pursuing criminal charges, a judge dismissed all criminal charges on August 29, 2019 ".....

That won`t stop the "claims against his Estate" of course.............although cynical me suggests that is about $$$$$`s more than anything else.
Dead people can`t defend themselves.

I`ll agree about Andrew though.......... just shuffle him off out of the way...

Can almost understand the viewpoint, as he would have met/been photographed with/introduced to tens of thousands of people.
So short of the Epstein connection and a photograph with the accuser what other evidence is there, after a very,very long time?

It's starting to sound like the young lady was loving the highlife and the social circle but now wants to cash in the chips?

"Pretty clear" but somewhat lacking in evidence some 20+ years later.

I would have thought someone in your position would want evidence produced before deciding if someone was a victim/criminal or not.

There is no doubt about Epstein, evidence produced, conviction gained no doubt at all.

However, there will also be those on the periphery of these large social events who will be looking to cash in.

Just take a look at the alleged "guest list" for Epstein's island....

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

So there we have it… He settles out of court!
What a surprise!
Evidence of other demeanours will be hard to find but there is one person languishing in a US prison somewhere who has any amount of dirt to dish. The last loose end so speak!!😳

Is it taxpayer money that has been used to allow Noncey Andrew off the hook?

Any republicans out there would be wise to make capital out of that.

Is it taxpayer money that has been used to allow Noncey Andrew off the hook?

Any republicans out there would be wise to make capital out of that.
I would hope not but I hope his mummy won’t give him any money to pay her, although the money is going to her charity but I wonder if she is getting any?