Transfer News Post transfer window

Ah maybe but through the media and to thousands listening…….
Have you ever watched match of the day recently, the awarded teams manager always says it was a defo pen and the punished teams manager says never a pen, almost without fail every week. Someone's lying

Have you ever watched match of the day recently, the awarded teams manager always says it was a defo pen and the punished teams manager says never a pen, almost without fail every week. Someone's lying
Doffence with MOD comments about penalties and a manager being asked outright if the big grin ok KR’s face over a striker was Joseph and he said yes yet another poster said it was another striker. So either the other poster is talking s**t or the manager of our club is talking s**t, but from your reference it must be LR.

Doffence with MOD comments about penalties and a manager being asked outright if the big grin ok KR’s face over a striker was Joseph and he said yes yet another poster said it was another striker. So either the other poster is talking s**t or the manager of our club is talking s**t, but from your reference it must be LR.
A post that leaves you more questions than answers!

Doffence - the new American terminology for where offence meets defence?

MOD - ministry of defence?

LR - Levi Roots?

😉

A post that leaves you more questions than answers!

Doffence - the new American terminology for where offence meets defence?

MOD - ministry of defence?

LR - Levi Roots?

😉
Obviously difference not doffence and MOD read the post who I replied to. Then you might understand, but then again I don’t think I would.

No idea, does it really matter. Joseph is the 1 we signed and is doing well. Might be an idea to just move on. Once, came across an old lady in a nursing home whose feet used to argue with each other about whether to go upstairs or not. There's still time

No idea, does it really matter. Joseph is the 1 we signed and is doing well. Might be an idea to just move on. Once, came across an old lady in a nursing home whose feet used to argue with each other about whether to go upstairs or not. There's still time
I was only referring to another poster with my comment nothing to see here so let’s move on

Tom Pearce, Wigan left back. We missed out on him on the last day of this window because of an injury in training among the Wigan squad the same day.

Back
Top Bottom