General POLL - Email OCC Before 19th September

Have You Emailed OCC Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent mine to each of the emails listed on the OxVox website. Also emailed my local county councillor Alison Rooke (Abingdon East).

sent today to Duncan Enright my local councillor, who Is supportive of the stadium and cc Liz Leffman

Excellent. Do mark yourself as a Yes in this poll to help encourage others to do the same.

Did you get a reply from Cllr Enright ?

I haven’t yet but received an immediate reply from Liz Leffman’s PA.
had replies from only liz leffermans pa and my county councillor ( whos a cabinet member) - no reply from the rest of the cabinet members, nor from the green party leader and deputy leader on the county council - but had delivery reports that all of them have received my email(s) .... whether they've read them is another thing I guess ?

had replies from only liz leffermans pa and my county councillor ( whos a cabinet member) - no reply from the rest of the cabinet members, nor from the green party leader and deputy leader on the county council - but had delivery reports that all of them have received my email(s) .... whether they've read them is another thing I guess ?
Yes, me too. Same as Sarge.

3 went from us the other week, if Jonathan Gullis knocks on I will see if I can get him to send one by lying that I will be voting for him if he does.

Last edited:
I've had a reply from councillor Enright, a response from Councillor Leffman's PA, and an automated reply from Councillor Bearder. Nothing from the rest of the cabinet members.

I had one automated reply, and one actual reply from Duncan Enright. I responded to him, saying that I was grateful for his response, as I was sure that he was being inundated with emails.

I got this response from him this morning: "No problem Jonathan, and yes the flood has turned into a deluge in recent days! I hope I can keep up the replies..." He's a good man!

That's us and our friends, I hope!

The other stadium thread has been temporarily locked, the most important thing we can do now is to get as many positive emails as possible into OCC, FoSB will be stepping up their misinformation campaign in light of the council officers recommendations having been made public.

NextDoor is no longer important, the Oxford Mail is no longer important, telling your councillors to approve the sale IS.

We're on 79 so far, let's push it to 100 before the end of the week.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I have had a personal response from Duncan Enright and a short reply from Liz Leffman's pa. News in Ox mail this morning sounds promising

I sent my email to all the listed councillors on 15 August, and I’ve had responses confirming it’s been received.

I’ve asked some friends and family to do the same. Some have confirmed they have, but I will chase others who haven’t again today.

Well done to everyone who’s done their bit so far. One last push from all of us now and hopefully we will get some great news next week 🤞 💛💙

Does anyone know whether we can watch along on Zoom or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom