Championship Points Deductions

That isn't true as the FL have found a limit it seems with Sarbjot Johal attempted takeover of Morecambe. There is a thread on it but this the latest:

That really doesn't look good for Morecambe - a 20 years old with about £150,000 of traceable assets?

I seem to remember a 19 year old (Spencer something?) bailng out Aldershot in the late 80s. Not sure that went well. I believe the majority owner of Sunderland might be about 12 but seems to be backed by Daddy's money.

That really doesn't look good for Morecambe - a 20 years old with about £150,000 of traceable assets?

I seem to remember a 19 year old (Spencer something?) bailng out Aldershot in the late 80s. Not sure that went well. I believe the majority owner of Sunderland might be about 12 but seems to be backed by Daddy's money.

Yep, the Morecambe fans aren't happy. He can't seem to back up his claims of resources or achievements whether it be for the takeover or for Sikh of the year.

According to The Athletic, Sarbjot Johal is the mystery bidder for Wigan! Although apparently somebody else may be interested. If it is only Johal then this is going to drag on and on.

Morecambe fans will be hoping it is true.

According to The Athletic, Sarbjot Johal is the mystery bidder for Wigan! Although apparently somebody else may be interested. If it is only Johal then this is going to drag on and on.

Morecambe fans will be hoping it is true.

That would be the quintessential "Get turned down for a fiver, go back and ask for twenty quid" scenario.

Insufficient proof of funds to purchase Morecambe, their 6k stadium and limited budget......OK, let me buy Wigan, with its 25k stadium, 20m quid budget and massive financial hole instead!

Back
Top Bottom