Matches Play-off dates

I'm hoping to go to the Severn Valley Railway diesel gala the day of the play off final... If we make it of course.

Are we really assuming that we automatically get into the playoffs?????
Please get real people.

Nope. Still got lots do in the remaining 10 games. You would get the same odds for us to finish bottom half of the table as you would us to finish in the playoffs

Are we really assuming that we automatically get into the playoffs?????
Please get real people.

No. Just looking at dates if we do. Considering we are in the play offs this year when the last two seasons we scraped in on the last day.

All irrelevant at this stage, still alot of football to be played and the majority of the teams around us have games in hand on us. Let's talk about this after the Doncaster game.

It's been fashionable at times to name a child after the place of their conception.

I guess Blackpool is more of a middle name really.
Looking back, I should have with my 1st born. Of course, only regarding middle names. Went with Wembley, as wife informed me on that particular morning before heading out May 2010. I mean, FFS enough on my plate that day.....
The then step-in priest at St Andrews church, Old Headington. Asked me after his baptism in 2011, why Wembley? As he quickly proclaimed Wembley was not a nice area no more. Like in any job, always get a few tools.
Anyways, he was conceived in our home Beauchamp Place.

My Mother was kept awake by a large mid-week cup crowd at The Manor when she was about to have me, it's my version of the being born within the sound of the Bow Bells.
My daughter was born shortly before we played Arsenal at The Manor in the League Cup in 1985. Could (just) see the ground from the window of the maternity ward and could hear the crowd as the goals went in. Must work, as she is a ST holder now.

All irrelevant at this stage, still alot of football to be played and the majority of the teams around us have games in hand on us. Let's talk about this after the Doncaster game.
Not irrelevant in the slightest, the bookies have us as 1/1 to make the playoffs so it’s sensible to work out when the playoff dates and stick them in the diary.

It's been fashionable at times to name a child after the place of their conception.

I guess Blackpool is more of a middle name really.
We had this discussion with Dad a few years back, he said if it had been fashionable in the 70s that my brother would be called 'Risinghurst A40 Layby' :ROFLMAO:

Oxford United v Sheffield Wednesday final.

Just a hunch

Oxford United v Sheffield Wednesday final.

Just a hunch
I think we will be more likely to face them in the semis. I think MK are nailed on for 3rd, Sheff W 4th, Oxford 5th, Plymouth 6th.

Oh Shite. I'm in Antigua from 7th May until 21st May. FFS!!! Usually the finals are a week later.

Last time I went across to the Caribbean I managed to miss the Wycombe game that got our last promotion. Although, if me being over there again ends in another promotion, I guess it's a lucky omen and you can all do a whip-round for me to go again next year :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just found the dates on the EFL Site...

View attachment 8369

Why the hell is League One finishing early, if League Two was on the 21st I wouldn't have a problem. 😡
But on the bright side I wouldn't be able to make it over half term as we are away. 😁

I recommend you regular check in on the match day thread on Yellowsforum. It's very informative they tell me.

I`m another one "not here" from the 7th to the 21st of May.

Poor planning on my part but too many other influencing factors.

Oh Shite. I'm in Antigua from 7th May until 21st May. FFS!!! Usually the finals are a week later.

Last time I went across to the Caribbean I managed to miss the Wycombe game that got our last promotion. Although, if me being over there again ends in another promotion, I guess it's a lucky omen and you can all do a whip-round for me to go again next year :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just found the dates on the EFL Site...

View attachment 8369

Why the hell is League One finishing early, if League Two was on the 21st I wouldn't have a problem. 😡
If you are worried about missing the final then I’m happy to take your flights to Antigua 😄

My Mother was kept awake by a large mid-week cup crowd at The Manor when she was about to have me, it's my version of the being born within the sound of the Bow Bells.

Is there a Kassam Stadium equivalent?

'I was born within the smell of the sewage outlet near the KasStad'.

Nope. Still got lots do in the remaining 10 games. You would get the same odds for us to finish bottom half of the table as you would us to finish in the playoffs
No, you wouldn’t. Not even close. We are 1/500 to finish top half and 8/13 to make the playoffs with skybet

Attachments

• F3B55FC2-1F79-47A2-B06A-530AFB671BB5.jpeg
    F3B55FC2-1F79-47A2-B06A-530AFB671BB5.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 8
No, you wouldn’t. Not even close. We are 1/500 to finish top half and 8/13 to make the playoffs with skybet

Funny thing with odds though they are only based on current form, we all know from previous seasons following a Karl Robinson Oxford is like being on Blackpool's big one coaster continuously and you don't know when the next up and down is coming.

Back
Top Bottom