Matches League 1 Play-off dates

Wallop

Last game of the season is home to Bolton on 3 May and then the L1 play off final is on Sunday 24 May. Does anyone know when the semi-final matches are played? Time to start putting placeholders in my diary!

beyondthefourth

Depends where we finish as to what dates the fixtures are played. Based on last year:

First leg will be Sat 9th or Sun 10th May
Second leg will be Thurs 14th or Fri 15th May

Essexyellows

With great strategic planning I`ll miss the semi`s but be back for the Final. :):cool:

Leysboy

One bloody game at a time please people. That's how football works. Getting too far ahead of ourselves doesn't help.

Exactly. Some people are getting ahead of themselves! I do love the positivity mind. It’s a 10 game shootout, lots of twists and turns for all the clubs involved. Any of the top 8 imo can still finish in the top 2 and 2 clubs will miss out on the playoff births.

All we need to do is focus on ourselves, and take each game as it comes.

Marked Ox

Exactly. Some people are getting ahead of themselves! I do love the positivity mind. It’s a 10 game shootout, lots of twists and turns for all the clubs involved. Any of the top 8 imo can still finish in the top 2 and 2 clubs will miss out on the playoff births.

All we need to do is focus on ourselves, and take each game as it comes.

Consider each a cup game, we are pretty good at them.