Play off dates

Ive just looked at the premier league schedule and there arent that many games that are going to be ‘free to air’, certainly not the sky ones anyway. Neither of the games tonight are. Sky are putting one or two on Pick, Amazon Prime are showing a couple free and BBC have about 4. Theres currently a Sky Sports Now TV monthly pass ‘deal’ - £25 for three months reduced from £33. Whoopee... Have to say Ill probably take it up though.

Yep, I've just signed up to it. I don't really watch PL football but will out of interest with the behind closed doors elements. A now TV pass for 1 game is £9.99 so £25 to see us win 3 games is worth it.

The joy of watching a Portsmouth game without a cowbell or "play up Pompey Pompey play up" for 90 minutes.

Can they keep the cutouts after the ban is lifted please?

They will probably pipe it in through the stadiums sound system and it will drown out the commentators lol ? would make it even more annoying

i’m a bit like @Sarge when it comes to technology (well ok, not that bad) so if i got nowtv on iphone can i just plug phone into telly with some sort of lead?

Yep, I've just signed up to it. I don't really watch PL football but will out of interest with the behind closed doors elements. A now TV pass for 1 game is £9.99 so £25 to see us win 3 games is worth it.
Can you cancel that after one month? T&Cs suggest it’s £25 per month and then auto renews to £33.99 after 3 months.

Can you cancel that after one month? T&Cs suggest it’s £25 per month and then auto renews to £33.99 after 3 months.
Im not sure if you can. The contract is probably binding so you have to stay for the three months to get the discount knowing sky.

I believe ifollow for OUFC's playoff semi finals is only available for overseas U's exiles- its those in the UK who are having Sky sports or nothing imposed for live visual coverage the U's semi final playoff legs

Hi Sarge,
I pay for ifollow every year and I have been told that they will not be showing the finals because they don't have the rights. I live in Australia and probably can use other means but I would have thought that ifollow the BBC sports and the club would have informed us of this scenario, instead it still states on their websites that they are available on ifollow.

Im not sure if you can. The contract is probably binding so you have to stay for the three months to get the discount knowing sky.

Yeah you can. It states when you sign up. You can cancel at any time in the My Account section.NOWTV.png

Last edited:
reeeesult :sneaky: at least for the semi finals of the L1 playoffs

me dad has sky sport , me sis is getting me his login n password so I can piggyback on his subscription :sneaky:

plenty of time for even a technology luddite like me to work out how it all works in plenty of time for the first weekend in July

Sky Sports week pass available for less than a tenner from CD Keys.

If I buy one, I wonder if I wore the same outfit, snuck into the ground and took it's place while sitting motionless for 90 minutes...

Can we choose where our effigies sit? I want mine to sit in the top middle of the North stand, but I bet it'll be cordoned off for cardboard crowd separation and they'll shift to SSU :(

I'd imagine they'll be in the North Stand and maybe East Stand if enough do it so they are in view of the camera.

Back
Top Bottom