Matches Play-off dates

Wallop

The final is scheduled for 21 May but does anyone know what the SF dates are?

Nothing official out there yet.
Last game 30th April.
Then SF First leg during the week/weekend 7/8th onwards
SF Second leg May 15th or so subject to telly, who is playing who and changing at short notice?

In 2021: last league game was Sunday 9 May and our SF games against Blackpool were on Tuesday 18 and Friday 21 May.

Nothing official out there yet.
Last game 30th April.
Then SF First leg during the week/weekend 7/8th onwards
SF Second leg May 15th or so subject to telly, who is playing who and changing at short notice?
Thank you - I suspect the second leg would be earlier than 15/5 as the final is on 21/5 and there's up to 90,000 tickets to sell! I might ask a contact at the club that I have and see if they know, if so I'll post it on here.

In 2021: last league game was Sunday 9 May and our SF games against Blackpool were on Tuesday 18 and Friday 21 May.
Tku - so that would suggest 7/8 May for the first legs (Sat/Sun) and 10/11 May for second legs (Tues/Weds) giving a clear 10 days to build up to the final - busy, busy ticket office if we get there!

I reckon they will be 6-7 may first leg because the championship final day is the Sunday and then 10-11 may 2nd leg
We gotta get there first 😜

I'm sure I've seen Friday 6th/Saturday 7th for first legs and Tuesday 10th/Wednesday 11th for second legs.

Oh Shite. I'm in Antigua from 7th May until 21st May. FFS!!! Usually the finals are a week later.

Last time I went across to the Caribbean I managed to miss the Wycombe game that got our last promotion. Although, if me being over there again ends in another promotion, I guess it's a lucky omen and you can all do a whip-round for me to go again next year :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just found the dates on the EFL Site...

1646321671224.png

Why the hell is League One finishing early, if League Two was on the 21st I wouldn't have a problem. 😡

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Thought the final was later than that, Hope we don't get to the final now, new baby due 20th May so I won't be able to go. 😔
Baby's can come early lol surely no better way to wet the babies head than going to Wembley on the P**s and watching the mighty yellows get promoted 😄😄

Baby's can come early lol surely no better way to wet the babies head than going to Wembley on the P**s and watching the mighty yellows get promoted 😄😄

I like your thinking lol. Hopefully if it comes to it and we get to the final he will be born before the day.

And may I say this was dreadful planning on your part, abstinence several months ago at the right time would have avoided this situation you now find yourself in!

Blame blackpool. He was conceived there in August. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom