Oxford Utd v Wycombe Wdrs This Saturday...

Nothing against Wycombe apart from their awful parking facilities. Still enjoyed the game when we clinched promotion against them. Unfortunately they are a side that will come and use spoiling tactics. It backfired
Last time and it probably will this time. They’re probably better this time round, so 2-0 to the yellows

Is it a big deal to sell 1,800 tickets for a relegation battle up the road? We would of sold that to season ticket holders in the first day if it was reversed, they really are tinpot.
As we took over 2000 to Coventry last week, I'd say no it isn't. And it's worth noting that we gave them the full allocation as well, whereas they played games with our allocation when we went there.

Oh no I bet someone is going to mention Leyton Orient any minute! Oh no I did it! ?

Good win for you guys ....form at the right time of the year...shame we ended up throwing a way two points at the same time as you were gaining them

Thought you might enjoy this....posted yesterday :)

Wankstain Wanderers want to be called 'Sporting Wycombe'? I thought the only thing you 'sport' was a black eye!

Back
Top Bottom