Oxford Utd v Wycombe Wdrs This Saturday...

Surely the phrase is a 'local' derby. I agree it's not one the sense that I would much, much rather beat Swindon or Reading.

However, I've just booked my tickets and I feel more excitement than if it was, say, Stockport. Although a lot of that is due to the fact that they'll sell out their allocation and hopefully make it a decent atmosphere. Plus, you know, they're an awful club.

I’ve been following oxford for a couple months now and I must say some of there fans lol

A Stuart Massey "swinging off the crossbar moment" will do me fine. Sorry, health and safety, danger to the public, inciting crowd violence, immediate booking followed by sending off for an innocuous foul...……….the world has gone mad. If Maguire was playing ( I wish ) then it might just happen.

A Stuart Massey "swinging off the crossbar moment" will do me fine. Sorry, health and safety, danger to the public, inciting crowd violence, immediate booking followed by sending off for an innocuous foul...……….the world has gone mad. If Maguire was playing ( I wish ) then it might just happen.
Mackie is the closest candidate for any similar shennanigans Id say

I know one Wycombe fan and he now lives in Marlow, originally from Didcot and was never interested in football (good fit under Ainsworth).
Think he only goes as it’s local and he has a young son and I guess never a problem getting tickets.

Now that was a great game.
Whatever way you look at it , it is a "local" game not a derby , but is more then a normal game.
And , in this case a win , would mean a massive 3 points to staying in this league! We need not to underestimate them.

I know one Wycombe fan and he now lives in Marlow, originally from Didcot and was never interested in football (good fit under Ainsworth).
Think he only goes as it’s local and he has a young son and I guess never a problem getting tickets.

at least his lad will get to see a decent local football side, if theyre at the game Saturday :sneaky:

• React
Reactions: UTM
Back
Top Bottom