Oxford Utd v Wycombe Wdrs This Saturday...

back to football matters ...on pitch 3 key players 'unlikely' for saturdays game .... U18s in action sat morning 11am kick off at Abingdon united, that said, perhaps KR will not only include in the squad, but also give game time to some of our exciting U23 & U18 assets if we are indeed 3 key players down?

OM story re the injured trio ....

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...3N6vEmMC2kpNID1ChQ8H8vFPUTthtIh-Pmwy9xC34b1ao

They are a village team who would be happier back in non league where they belong, Buckinghamshire has a team in MK Dons now so the FL should throw out High Wycombe for being a bit pointless.

You just don’t get the buzz you get before Swindon games, that mixture of excitement but really hoping you don’t lose as you will be a moody c**t for god knows how long after, those games really matter, whatever the league position.

This Saturday is a big game because of the league positions, other than that it’s just another game against a team who happen to be local.

Jesus Christ just when you think we're on a bit of a run, we could be back to having no bloody wingers on Saturday.....

Jesus Christ just when you think we're on a bit of a run, we could be back to having no bloody wingers on Saturday.....

We'll have Marcus Browne and Luke Garbutt :))) and James Henry could play there. I'd assume one of Owen James or Fabio Lopes will be on the bench as cover.

I’ve never seen oxford win yet I going on Saturday wish me lucks

back to football matters ...on pitch 3 key players 'unlikely' for saturdays game .... U18s in action sat morning 11am kick off at Abingdon united, that said, perhaps KR will not only include in the squad, but also give game time to some of our exciting U23 & U18 assets if we are indeed 3 key players down?

OM story re the injured trio ....

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...3N6vEmMC2kpNID1ChQ8H8vFPUTthtIh-Pmwy9xC34b1ao
Bit of a blow If Dickie does not make it, with the Arial bombardment were likely to face. Of course I'd rather have all of them available.

Yes he would, big step up. But I think KR will put Mous there and leave Kashi in the midfield.
very likely that is ....hopefully Nico Jones will be on the bench saturday,(as he was at Coventry last sat) very impressive and promising CB IMO (from what Ive seen of him first hand this season)

Whilst I agree it's fun to wind up thin-skinned Wycombe fans with the plucky non-leaguer chat......

…..they've actually been in the Football League for 26 years now.

If they're still plucky non-leaguers, then we were still plucky non-leaguers when we won the Milk Cup!

Back
Top Bottom