OUSP News

This does demonstrate that this panel is a tool of the club and it’s being used for saying something the club wouldn’t want to raise at this time. Communication from the panel does always seem to flow in just direction.
Completely agree was a very small minority on Saturday and I could barely hear it from the back.
I'm sorry but this is just not true. The panel is independant of the club. If you knew any of the members of the panel, you would know this to be the case.
This continuing misconception and maligning of folk who only wish to help their fellow supporters is totally unfair and without justification.

I'm sorry but this is just not true. The panel is independant of the club. If you knew any of the members of the panel, you would know this to be the case.
This continuing misconception and maligning of folk who only wish to help their fellow supporters is totally unfair and without justification.

It might exist independently, but it is a tool of the club, and spawned from the Crouch report and the preceding EWG in 2016 from which our SLO needed to "tick a box". The very thing Crouch said was "to be avoided" !!!

The next stage of development, as per Crouch Chapter 7, is a "shadow" board but we already have a genuine, democratic, well structured organisation to do that and it isn`t the SP.

Could the panel find out exactly what the SLO is doing in regards to fan engagement?
We don’t hear a peep from him and I’m not sure exactly what he does to justify his job!

Could the panel find out exactly what the SLO is doing in regards to fan engagement?
We don’t hear a peep from him and I’m not sure exactly what he does to justify his job!

Sitting with his feet up having created a filter for any "problems"? :)

Aside from that he is also "Head of Matchday Operations" so that might keep him busy.

Back
Top Bottom