OUSP News

Excerpt from the above update:

OUSP’s set up specifically states that we are “not concerned with team matters such as player recruitment and selection; details of personal employment contracts entered into by the Club; or football management appointments.”

That's where pasted it from. Brilliant swerve.

Now, since everything has to be nailed down so there can be no swerving, which section of OUSPs published setup or governance material does that quote come from?

Characteristically, you avoided answering the substantive question I asked which was "has the OUSP given any indication to the club that some of the customers are becoming a little disgruntled, or suggested the causes thereof?" A question which is nothing to do with roles or personalities, did OUSP mention results, the major cause of disgruntlement?

That's where pasted it from. Brilliant swerve.

Now, since everything has to be nailed down so there can be no swerving, which section of OUSPs published setup or governance material does that quote come from?
This has been mentioned on previous posts and yet, somehow, always passes you by, no matter, here is the link again:
Memorandum-of-Understanding

Characteristically, you avoided answering the substantive question I asked which was "has the OUSP given any indication to the club that some of the customers are becoming a little disgruntled, or suggested the causes thereof?" A question which is nothing to do with roles or personalities, did OUSP mention results, the major cause of disgruntlement?

As to the exact nature of the conversations between OUSP and OUFC. perhaps you would be best asking them yourself. ouspinfo@gmail.com
@OUSP Secretary However, I would have thought that the phrase "we are aware of fans’ concerns and do feed these back to the club on a regular basis." covered your query.
The information from OUSP is very much in a similar vein to that from OxVox see: https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/oxvox-position-on-the-manager.9132/

You have made your distaste for the OUSP very clear. And, so that nobody is in any doubt, I am not a member of the panel. I was involved at the outset and helped devise some of the literature related to the OUSP allowing me a deal of familiarity with the contents. All of the documentation is available via the club website. https://www.oufc.co.uk/club/supporters-panel/

I am a lifetime member of OxVox.

I shall be attending the training ground on Friday to voice my concerns regarding the clubs current position and seeking clarity as to why Mr Robinson is still in situ as Head Coach.

Message for Jenine a disabled youngster on our coach was it allowed to leave when we’re told by Lincoln stewards that we couldn’t get off and had to travel to another space much further away.

Totally disgraceful not allowing the youngster and her family to get off right outside the ground and a good half mile to walk back to the ground.
Please can you make an issue of this with OUFC where they might take it up with Lincoln City.

Message for Jenine a disabled youngster on our coach was it allowed to leave when we’re told by Lincoln stewards that we couldn’t get off and had to travel to another space much further away.

Totally disgraceful not allowing the youngster and her family to get off right outside the ground and a good half mile to walk back to the ground.
Please can you make an issue of this with OUFC where they might take it up with Lincoln City.
You’re absolutely right to highlight this.
Unfortunately it’s a trend .
Several regulars didn’t travel today because of the walking distance(same thing last season )
Ipswich away another example

You’re absolutely right to highlight this.
Unfortunately it’s a trend .
Several regulars didn’t travel today because of the walking distance(same thing last season )
Ipswich away another example
jobsworths per chance? How much trouble has there been at coach drop-off points this season, I hazard a guess at none whatsoever.

jobsworths per chance? How much trouble has there been at coach drop-off points this season, I hazard a guess at none whatsoever.
You obviously know best and what I wrote was a load of inaccurate nonsense .

And there we go, the dream is achieved.... "As a recognised supporter group, we, as well as OxVox, are registered as a stakeholder with Oxfordshire County Council in respect of the new stadium."

So half a dozen, unelected, unaccountable people sit around a table in a talking shop looking for niche markets for the "brand", whilst conveniently ignoring the one thing that UNITES as diverse a range of people as you could possibly get.

We are ALL stakeholders in the future of our club and the new stadium, maybe the Club should be talking to ALL of us?

Why would we ban away supporters drums, at times this season that's been the only 'entertainment' on a matchday 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom