Tickets No next match advertisement

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hey
I noticed that the video advertisement boards did not mention our next home game (Gillingham).

The last few games have always had a brief advert promoting the next game.

Found it odd... Surely that advertisement is to get the one off's back?

I thought I read somewhere on here yesterday that the advertising boarding is restricting our ball boys from doing there job

If you've sold all the available slots, there isn't room for self-advertisement...

Where is that?

:)
Chaokoh - your friendly neighborhood ethically sourced coconut provider (which definitely hasn't recently been caught using gangs of chained monkeys to harvest coconuts).

Perhaps we can use gangs of chained monkeys to target unruly away fans in future???

Chaokoh - your friendly neighborhood ethically sourced coconut provider (which definitely hasn't recently been caught using gangs of chained monkeys to harvest coconuts).

Perhaps we can use gangs of chained monkeys to target unruly away fans in future???

Blimey, they aren`t best friends with PETA that's for sure. :oops:

We`ll have the AR types protesting next.

Use your local farm's milk shed dispenser. :)

Hey
I noticed that the video advertisement boards did not mention our next home game (Gillingham).

The last few games have always had a brief advert promoting the next game.

Found it odd... Surely that advertisement is to get the one off's back?
Well I spotted it being advertised so perhaps you were watching the game - must have been in the one moment of excitement offered up when the opposition actually tried to play football.

I thought I read somewhere on here yesterday that the advertising boarding is restricting our ball boys from doing there job

Yeah, for those of us watching the game on iFollow or overseas (or listening to RadOx) - it was what Rosie, Nathan & Jerome spent a good portion of the match talking about!

The conversation can basically be distilled into:

Jerome/Nathan: "Why aren't our ballboys sitting next to the pitch?"
Rosie: "Because we've got a contract that says that they can't obstruct the advertising hoardings, and we need the cash"
Rosie (after halftime): "OK, I've gone down and told the ballboys to ignore the rules and sit in front of the advertising hoardings again - screw the contract, I hate Wycombe!"

Back
Top Bottom