Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

173 seats still available at 6.00pm Sunday so very few sales (just 28) since the previous check at 11.30am.

Remaining seats are split:

East Stand - 3
South Stand Lower - 46
South Stand Upper - 58
North Stand - 66

Doesn't look like it will be a complete sell out after all. (Hope I'm wrong and there is a pick up in sales tomorrow)

Last edited:
Strange how loads of tickets in the SSU suddenly became available yesterday, and not just the central block which normally happens.
Sales still strong taking into account it is on tv.

Strange how loads of tickets in the SSU suddenly became available yesterday, and not just the central block which normally happens.
Sales still strong taking into account it is on tv.

I'm surprised it's nearly sold out to be honest, with the kick of delayed to 8.05 pm even if it ends after 90 mins it will be near on 10 pm, now if it goes to extra time and pens it could be closer to 11pm, if you decide to park at the stadium it could be midnight before you're even on the road to home, obviously this is no big deal for us adults, but kids having to get up and go to school in the morning will be an issue. I've decide to stay at home and watch it on TV with my son as after the city game he was like a zombie in the morning. Good effort from Oxfordshire.

I'm surprised it's nearly sold out to be honest, with the kick of delayed to 8.05 pm even if it ends after 90 mins it will be near on 10 pm, now if it goes to extra time and pens it could be closer to 11pm, if you decide to park at the stadium it could be midnight before you're even on the road to home, obviously this is no big deal for us adults, but kids having to get up and go to school in the morning will be an issue. I've decide to stay at home and watch it on TV with my son as after the city game he was like a zombie in the morning. Good effort from Oxfordshire.
Do we play extra time if it’s a draw then? Thought it went to penalties...?

50 left in south stand
2 left in Jim Smith stand
44 left in SSU
41 left in SSL

147 tickets left.

Back
Top Bottom