Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

Definitely a bit of a mini surge in sales this morning and now just 122 tickets left as of 10am on Monday, split:

South Stand Upper - 35
South Stand Lower - 45
East Stand - 3
North Stand - 39

Virtually all single seats left now

Definitely a bit of a mini surge in sales this morning and now just 122 tickets left as of 10am on Monday, split:

South Stand Upper - 35
South Stand Lower - 45
East Stand - 3
North Stand - 39

Virtually all single seats left now

At 2.28pm on Monday there are 93 tickets remaining.

East Stand. SOLD OUT
North Stand - 31
SSL - 36
SSU - 26

At a blended price of 15gbp Colin B now owes the club 1395gbp

Last edited:
Just joined the dot counters and I make it 88 left. East Stand has one seat, North 32, South Upper 26 and South Lower 29. Only place you'd get two together is Block 1 SL.

90 seats left as of 4.15pm on Monday, split 1 (ES), 22 (SSU), 33 (NS) and 34 (SSL).

Numbers are oscillating up and down very slightly in various sections - it may be that tickets are reserved pending payment when checking (and shown as gone) or else maybe they are being made available again following swaps/returns?

With no real movement in sales over the last few hours, I think we are going to fall just short of a complete sell out unless Colin dusts off his credit card!!

90 seats left as of 4.15pm on Monday, split 1 (ES), 22 (SSU), 33 (NS) and 34 (SSL).

Numbers are oscillating up and down very slightly in various sections - it may be that tickets are reserved pending payment when checking (and shown as gone) or else maybe they are being made available again following swaps/returns?

With no real movement in sales over the last few hours, I think we are going to fall just short of a complete sell out unless Colin dusts off his credit card!!

Yes, I've noticed the odd movement, up and down, in sales. Some of them are ones and twos, which I think might be the odd transaction that doesn't complete for some reason? Others are in small blocks of four or more which appear to be new seats becoming available. This often happens where scouts, players' families, youth players etc have tickets reserved but don't need them. I think the club have been trying to make sure as many of these are available for sale to fans for the big games.

I have us at 85 tickets left and had us at about 125 when the club made their earlier announcement of "less than 100 left". I make it that our net sales today have been about 50, but with the number of (what appear to be) extra tickets that have become available I reckon we've probably sold 100 since last night. I'm still hopeful of a sell out, as the last time I dusted my credit card off chip and pin hadn't been invented!!!

I'd have to say this is the weirdest dot count I've ever done!

New small batches of tickets keep popping up all of the time. Currently 75 left, but since I posted about three and a half hours ago, when there were 85 left, I'd say at least 50 new tickets have popped up and then been sold. I've been checking every 20 minutes or so and it really is beginning to frustrate me now!!! A batch of four together in the Block 8 has just appeared, when there were only 6 left in that block, there are now 10.

New small batches of tickets keep popping up all of the time. Currently 75 left, but since I posted about three and a half hours ago, when there were 85 left, I'd say at least 50 new tickets have popped up and then been sold. I've been checking every 20 minutes or so and it really is beginning to frustrate me now!!! A batch of four together in the Block 8 has just appeared, when there were only 6 left in that block, there are now 10.
The ticket office ladies are playing with you.

I think it’s called Gaslighting. Subtle manipulation to make you think you are losing your mind before you finally get the credit card out and buy all the last tickets to prove you were right.

Can't be only 26 sold since oufc announced earlier at 12 ish there was less than 100 surely

I reckon Mick Brown is having fun at our expense Colin, constantly adding and subtracting small pockets of tickets to make us think we are losing our marbles (or should that be dots)!!!

Anyway, after a couple of valium to keep me from going dotty, I can confirm that the current count shows 77 seats left as of 8.45pm.

East Stand is completely sold out (for the moment anyway!)
North Stand Blocks 24 & 25 are sold out with 15 seats left in Block 23 and 14 in Block 22.
South Stand Lower has Blocks 4-6 sold out with 28 seats available in the remaining Blocks.
South Stand Upper has 20 seats left with 11 of those in Block 15 and no more than 4 remaining in any of the others Blocks.

I make it 77 as of 20:50

NS - Family Area = 29 (Assume these will be most difficult to sell as all singles, so not great for buying kids a ticket and usually adults on their own not able to buy here
JSS = 0
SSL = 29
SSU = 19

Obviously moving around a bit still, it's probably all the dot counters clicking on seats by mistake and then dropping them from baskets 20 mins later! :)

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom