Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

Paul Gerrard was probably one of the best keepers to ever play for us despite only being here for two or three months.

Every time Paul Gerrard gets mentioned on here I’m compelled to say how much I loved him. He was the George Baldock of his day in that he was cruelly taken away from us for being too fantastic.

My memory isn't what it was (or at least I don't think so!) but I seem to remember going to West Brom in the not too distant past for a Cup game? Lost 1-0 but we were the better team as I recall. I thought it was an enjoyable day out and the Baggies were decent, friendly fans. Still, lets see what happens a week tomorrow.
We drew one all but lost on penalties in league cup

Every time Paul Gerrard gets mentioned on here I’m compelled to say how much I loved him. He was the George Baldock of his day in that he was cruelly taken away from us for being too fantastic.
Indeed, but not as much sex appeal.

• React
Reactions: MJB
So, newbies like me are pretty much out of luck in getting tickets for this replay, right?

I don't usually book cup game tickets online, I usually do it by phone, but thought I'd try to book online tonight, but I can't, I've registered and set up an account, it just says I don't have the 'correct privileges" on my account to purchase tickets.

Anyone know what I can do?

I have the same issue. I have had an account for years, but not sure how to register as a season ticket holder? Guess I will call the ticket office tomorrow and see if they know how to?

Can someone clarify this for me I find this rather confusing? I am a season ticket holder so I can go online now and buy a ticket is that correct? I have a family member that became a oufc member yesterday for £15 is it likely that she will be able to get a ticket adjacent to me? Or has she became a member too late? Should I buy my ticket now then find 2 seats together later when she can get a ticket? Are tickets only available online at the moment until wed?

As a ST holder you can get yours online as can your new family member. However the chances that you will have adjacent seats are slim. I would wait til Wednesday then speak to ticket office and they should be able to sort you out.

As a ST holder you can get yours online as can your new family member. However the chances that you will have adjacent seats are slim. I would wait til Wednesday then speak to ticket office and they should be able to sort you out.
So as a season ticket holder it's not an issue that my family member only became a oufc member yesterday?

So as a season ticket holder it's not an issue that my family member only became a oufc member yesterday?
No. Once you become a member you have immediate opportunity to get a ticket like previous members and season ticket holders. You may need to add them to your hierarchy online, but might be better calling the ticket office who despite being very busy are always very helpful.

No. Once you become a member you have immediate opportunity to get a ticket like previous members and season ticket holders. You may need to add them to your hierarchy online, but might be better calling the ticket office who despite being very busy are always very helpful.
Thanks very much!

The trials and tribulations of being a football supporter, got ticket but no annual leave left.
That means binning a couple of meetings on a Tuesday afternoon and engaging flexi time doing 7.30am till 3.30pm. Half hour walk home, jump in the gas guzzler (sorry Greta) and battle through to Oxford, and the secret parking space.
Ideally with enough time for haute de cuisine at the Bird.
I hate putting chef under time pressure.
Home by midnight(ish)......... best clear Wednesday mornings diary as well. :ROFLMAO:

You could buy an Oufc membership.....&then buy a newcastle ticket?
Just to clarify for people in general I think, once st holders have had there chance of getting there reserved ticket it goes to stage 2? Members. But won't there be more members than tickets? Oufc nominated a members cutoff point i think? Is that only relevant if a member can't get a ticket linked to a st holder?
I don't know about all of this just trying to help everyone including myself!

reckon this one will pretty much sell out but not as quick as the man city game but would still recommend people getting in as soon as

I think it will be at least as popular as the Man City game. Dangerous to say it but we have a chance of winning!

Back
Top Bottom