Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

It gets a little boring and childish to constantly refer to it as the Premiershite! Modern football has changed, and rarely for the better, but it is what it is. We aspire to be at the highest levels of the game one day, and when it does I would hope that the club looks after our own interests first. It might not be right, but constantly moaning about it (and a perfectly normal loan system!) achieves nothing!

and who put you in charge, it's a forum if you don't like posts press ignore it's not difficult and then you'll just have those who have the same "view and opinion"

According to BBC's site, they are showing a Wednesday night replay live. Presumably BT Sport will show a Tuesday night game if that's the case.

Is it just me that's unable to log in to the ticket site?

I had trouble last night, got into the site but it said choose my own seat.... and I was stumped ................ until I clicked on My account and found I had 2 reserved.. still dont like this technology lark... even though it saves phoning during work hours or going in :)

Yeah I had a struggle too, but managed it in the end!

Cant wait!

COYY

Members can buy tickets, but not tickets for ST holders seats, until Thursday.

EG: If I decide not to purchase my reserved ST seat then, on Thursday, some scruffy, poverty driven pleb could buy it.

But they can`t because I have. ?

Its not that flipping complicated!
Members can buy tickets, but not tickets for ST holders seats, until Thursday.

EG: If I decide not to purchase my reserved ST seat then, on Thursday, some scruffy, poverty driven pleb could buy it.

But they can`t because I have. ?

Its not that flipping complicated!
You seem to be the expert how
Yeah I had a struggle too, but managed it in the end!

Cant wait!

COYY
Once your setup and familiar with it it it is easy but when things don't work you doubt everything your doing!
I struggled all day helping somebody online and it was because I thought a character '!' At the end of a password couldn't possibly be intended!!! Yes it was

park n ride service 'on' for Newcastle replay ....

I'm not sure many people realize that if you pay for membership now you can then straight away buy a Newcastle ticket!!

I'm not sure many people realize that if you pay for membership now you can then straight away buy a Newcastle ticket!!
I considered it last night, but I wasn’t prepared to pay £15 for a 6 month membership.
Will probably become a member next year.
If I had a choice, I’d choose this weekend over Newcastle and I’d rather watch that and take my chances come Thursday when they are released on general sale.

I considered it last night, but I wasn’t prepared to pay £15 for a 6 month membership.
Will probably become a member next year.
If I had a choice, I’d choose this weekend over Newcastle and I’d rather watch that and take my chances come Thursday when they are released on general sale.
I agree it's quite a lot and I suppose it won't be relevant for the semi-finals because we will be at Wembley? Are they? Play-offs?

park n ride service 'on' for Newcastle replay ....

If you click on the link there is nothing about the Park and Ride. Have all the tickets gone already? The ticket office has closed so there is no way to find out.

I know hindsight is a great thing but if only we’d had a temporary stand up this season ,it would of had some serious use and we wouldn’t look tinpot on national TV

Back
Top Bottom