Home Match Day Thread Newcastle Replay Tickets............

I don't usually book cup game tickets online, I usually do it by phone, but thought I'd try to book online tonight, but I can't, I've registered and set up an account, it just says I don't have the 'correct privileges" on my account to purchase tickets.

Anyone know what I can do?

I think I'm being stupid, but how do I register as a season ticket holder?

gonna ring......only offering me my seat and cant get my sons ???? both st holders

gonna ring......only offering me my seat and cant get my sons ???? both st holders
You need to “reassign“ when you have selected you seat for your son, it will ask for his “member“ number then you will be able to buy both tickets.
i have just bought all three for the Lincoln yellows following the same procedure, the issue is that you are logged on as one e-mail address for both season tickets..
give it a go, you will never have difficulty selecting tickets again..

My memory isn't what it was (or at least I don't think so!) but I seem to remember going to West Brom in the not too distant past for a Cup game? Lost 1-0 but we were the better team as I recall. I thought it was an enjoyable day out and the Baggies were decent, friendly fans. Still, lets see what happens a week tomorrow.

It would be nice to be on the BBC and sing Shearer what’s the score Shearer Shearer what’s the score.

My memory isn't what it was (or at least I don't think so!) but I seem to remember going to West Brom in the not too distant past for a Cup game? Lost 1-0 but we were the better team as I recall. I thought it was an enjoyable day out and the Baggies were decent, friendly fans. Still, lets see what happens a week tomorrow.
Believe that was the league cup under Appleton about 5/6 years ago, although it was 1-1 and we lost on pens.

You need to “reassign“ when you have selected you seat for your son, it will ask for his “member“ number then you will be able to buy both tickets.
i have just bought all three for the Lincoln yellows following the same procedure, the issue is that you are logged on as one e-mail address for both season tickets..
give it a go, you will never have difficulty selecting tickets again..

Just as an aside do you realise that the last “n” is missing from your “Lincoln”...?

Believe that was the league cup under Appleton about 5/6 years ago, although it was 1-1 and we lost on pens.
Yes, you are right - just looked it up. I am amazed that penalty shoot out has been edited out by my brain.

Last edited:
I remember going there a few years back, and Paul Gerrard took out Lee Hughes and Darren Purse scores a cracking winner. 2-1 win good day out.

Back
Top Bottom