New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Without any evidence whatsoever, how on earth do you report this to Police with zero prospect of a tangible outcome?

It could have come from anyone? No evidence whatsoever that this is from someone connected with FoSB, regardless of peoples suspicions.

Personally, I would just ignore it. It has zero credibility and won’t impact any outcome.

If someone wants to be a complete idiot, don’t give them any air.

I would have read it, ignored it and then shredded it.

I’ve uploaded it to my Twitter.

Just took it down quickly to remove my address, save any more hate mail!
Wow, what a massive own goal that is!

It'll be interesting to see if they send something similar to all of us that objected, or if you've been singled out for some strange reason?

I wouldn't let it worry you though mate, as anyone who sends something like that anonymously is obviously a coward.

Without any evidence whatsoever, how on earth do you report this to Police with zero prospect of a tangible outcome?

It could have come from anyone? No evidence whatsoever that this is from someone connected with FoSB, regardless of peoples suspicions.

Personally, I would just ignore it. It has zero credibility and won’t impact any outcome.

While I sort of agree we have Middleton also accusing us fans of doing similar that has put off objections because of fear

Wow, what a massive own goal that is!

It'll be interesting to see if they send something similar to all of us that objected, or if you've been singled out for some strange reason?

I wouldn't let it worry you though mate, as anyone who sends something like that anonymously is obviously a coward.
So that's what the grant was for... To pay for 2k first class stamps

I'm fairly confident I know where it came from. It has all the hallmarks.

I've sent @Bornyellow a DM pointing him in the right direction. It's a shitty move and if he wants to take it further, it's ultimately a matter for the Police.

Yes, we need to decide who to vote for next week in Cherwell. If we split our vote between Labour and Conservative ot could lead to a LibDem/Green getting in.

Labour don't have great numbers within Cherwell do a Tory vote could be best for the stadium. Can anyone with more local politics knowledge than me advise?
This is definitely not the right approach.

In every ward there will be a difference in who is able to win the seat. In some wards the Tories will not have a chance, but Labour will. In other wards vice versa. This time last year we ran the following thread on these forums: https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/cherwell-district-council-cdc-elections-4-may-2023.9041/

I decided not to run it again this year as I felt that being so overtly political could be counterproductive this time around and provide unnecessary ammunition to the opposition. You can see on the one-pager though who we were recommending a vote for last time around. It won't be too different this time around.

If others think I am mistaken and that actually we could/should update this for these elections, it wouldn't take me too long to produce an updated version. I am worried that with the Lib Dems in 'listening mode' we might actually radicalise some of those to the anti cause if we were seen to be too overt, whereas at the moment most of them simply have splinters up their a**e and could come down on our side if politically beneficial to them.

While I sort of agree we have Middleton also accusing us fans of doing similar that has put off objections because of fear

Fair point.

But if Middleton had publicly posted an anonymous letter of a similar nature from someone purporting to be from an Oxford fan, I would hazard a guess it would be shot down as either fake or even something he sent to himself to discredit OUFC.

That letter deserves zero publicity unless whoever sent it had the courage to identify themselves and their allegiance.

Fair point.

But if Middleton had publicly posted an anonymous letter of a similar nature from someone purporting to be from an Oxford fan, I would hazard a guess it would be shot down as either fake or even something he sent to himself to discredit OUFC.

That letter deserves zero publicity unless whoever sent it had the courage to identify themselves and their allegiance.
Difference is, Middleton is a known liar.

I'm fairly confident I know where it came from. It has all the hallmarks.

I've sent @Bornyellow a DM pointing him in the right direction. It's a shitty move and if he wants to take it further, it's ultimately a matter for the Police.

That sounds like a sensible approach.

By all means once evidence is irrefutable, name/shame and throw everything at them.

It’s rather odd than someone close to the Triangle would go 13 miles to Kingston Bagpuize to post it to someone.

Unless it was posted in which case someone is minted to be sending hate mail like that. You seen the cost of a stamp these days?

It’s rather odd than someone close to the Triangle would go 13 miles to Kingston Bagpuize to post it to someone.

Unless it was posted in which case someone is minted to be sending hate mail like that. You seen the cost of a stamp these days?
What I don't understand why just one and why this person
You know that there are a few of us that are very vocal on next door that although it would still be very wrong you could see why they would target us

Fair point.

I asked him to show us as yet no response

What I don't understand why just one and why this person
You know that there are a few of us that are very vocal on next door that although it would still be very wrong you could see why they would target us
They are cowards and it has been shown time and time again that FOSB don’t like to be called out. If @Bornyellow has done this then it will hit a nerve.

Just look at how Middleton has conducted himself throughout this. Look at how FOSB have tried to silence us on Facebook, twitter and next door. They are cowards and can’t handle people showing them up for what they are.
They are the definition of keyboard warriors and by sending an unnamed letter of abuse is a prime example of this.

They have even tried to shut down this forum down with little success.

They are cowards and it has been shown time and time again that FOSB don’t like to be called out. If @Bornyellow has done this then it will hit a nerve.

Just look at how Middleton has conducted himself throughout this. Look at how FOSB have tried to silence us on Facebook, twitter and next door. They are cowards and can’t handle people showing them up for what they are.
They are the definition of keyboard warriors and by sending an unnamed letter of abuse is a prime example of this.

They have even tried to shut down this forum down with little success.
They are pure scum. The epitome of anti free speech.

Back
Top Bottom