New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Note. That slow worms which are a protected species were identified on the Grenoble site before the stadium was built. It didn't stop the build though just extra precautions had to be put in place.
It won’t be a problem.
I'm very confident that it will.

Yes there's been some delays, yes there's some objections, but was anyone expecting anything less...? It's a large project being proposed on the edge of a village. When has something like that ever been proposed without objections? We knew this would happen.

Regardless of any of that, good and steady progress is being made. That will continue.
I share your view and your confidence.
We will probably end up with an extension or a temp ground share .
But It will happen

No comments received after 22nd April have been loaded to the portal and there have been 2,734 submissions made to date, although some are duplicates or documents to support a genuine comment.

That is a phenomenal number for the planning officers to digest (341 on deadline day alone), so my initial thoughts are that they will not be accepting any comments made after the stated closing date, but that remains to be seen.

I'll do a breakdown of for/against later.
I spoke to them today. They will take late submissions, but the sooner the better as they will soon start working on them

Put it in your daughter's name if she doesn't mind then Moran can't ignore it.

Edit: Could always link it to her role as Spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and International Development with the club being owned by Foreign owners. :D
She would probably class me as a racist irrespective of what someone posted about our owners

Back
Top Bottom