New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

The LibDem/Green run parish council of Kidlington have with their political stance on Stratfield Brake, cost the residents of Kidlington a vast amount of money. They were the reason that the CC ended up offering the Triangle as an alternative site. The joke is the same two parties are now trying to scupper the Triangle with ridiculous claims via FOSB . What was once a contaminated piece of ground is now an according to the same voices a biodiversity miracle. Don’t trust these two parties if you want to secure the future of our club. Labour or Conservative is the only answer on the 2nd May.

It's interesting that Middleton frequently quotes the non-binding local poll as significant whilst discrediting the non-binding HoTs.

If it is so worthless why would it matter to global investors whether or not it is in place, and why would long serving councillors go out of their way, and have angered those within their own party, to prevent it from being signed.

As said, Middleton is a very salty individual who is seeing his dreams of political power slip away from him by the day. He had been pushing for the vice chair role in a Lib Dem led County or District Council. This won't be the last we hear from him as he becomes increasingly stroppy.

Good man well done wouldn't tell anyone how to vote would be a pity to split the vote I have no preference I m voting in support of oufc any thing but Green or Lib Dem.

Personally I’m tempted to look up the previous result for the ward and vote for the strongest placed pro stadium party/candidate last time out. You however must vote how you think best though, it’s not for me to tell you who to vote for.

Personally I’m tempted to look up the previous result for the ward and vote for the strongest placed pro stadium party/candidate last time out. You however must vote how you think best though, it’s not for me to tell you who to vote for.

The 2023 results when Middleton got re-elected the Conservative came second there was no Lib Dem candidate as there is this time so hopefully splits the Green vote.

The 2023 results when Middleton got re-elected the Conservative came second there was no Lib Dem candidate as there is this time so hopefully splits the Green vote.
He's not up for election this time

If they didn’t know already surely it’s time for the LibDems to rapidly distance themselves from Middleton.

Their political alliance is impacting negatively on the Lib Dems. He can’t be worth the embarrassment and hassle.

Back
Top Bottom