New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Wernt the cpz for garden city 'suggested' by the green councillor?
That should not be a problem for us. Stopping others from parking in Garden City will remove one of the fears generated by fosb, maybe the only fear some people there have.

I am more interested in the size of some of the beach volleyball players, rather than the size of the courts.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEW STADIUM TODAY - SAVE OUR CLUB!

GHl_TxgWYAAnI7M

Seems a little late for a leaflet drop in my opinion, useful though as I'd just run out of toilet roll
No I think they have their timings spot on, but how tech savvy will their older supporters be? Is the question, your Kidlington numbers against may change dramatically by tomorrow night. I despair in the lack of interest of our Kidlington supporters in particular as I feel support from Kidlington residents rightly or wrongly will carry more clout.🤷‍♂️

If you list up the "Supporting Documents" and then do a "Find in Page" search for "Public Comments", the total number found is displayed as 1,392.

Knock a few off that total for the heading and the fact that documents submitted with any comment are listed individually and we should be certainly be looking at 1,200+ individual responses and probably more than 1,300.

Have just Whatsapp’d five family members the following.

Hi. It’s the last day to respond to the consultation for Oxford United’s planning application for a new stadium. If you haven’t already done so, and can spend a couple of minutes adding a few supportive comments on the economic, travel and community benefits of the new stadium which will ensure the club don’t become homeless in two years, that would be really appreciated. Thanks. https://planningregister.cherwell.gov.uk/Planning/Comment/24/00539/F

If a good number of us can do similar and nudge some friends or family members, we’ll get another helpful boost to counter the late opposition submissions which will also be added.

Back
Top Bottom