New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

This was the article he was sharing (from 2019, so a lot has happened since then). I sort of skim read it and my gist of it was 'wealthy people investing in the MLS got wealthier' which is not a surprise.

And my response is 'so what?' We're not stupid. We know the stadium is not being built for benevolence. There will be a return needed on it, hence events held in it on non-matchdays and with the hotel*. Making money off the back of this is not a crime. Since it carries the club with it and settles them in a permanent home, that's what matters.

Unless IM is siding with the lobby who are suspicious of 'foreigners' investing in the club and stadium. There's always been that xenophobia from some.

*How that return is going to be big enough for a £150m outlay remains to be seen. Still, the owners are still here and still committed to the Triangle as far as I can see.
Do you actually think Middleton paid for the subscription to read it tho I asked him to copy and paste it up
Or was that part of his plan say it hopeing noone has a subscription to it certainly those against won't have so take his word about it

Had a message from my sister, with the Question 'is this the Lib Dem councillor playing delay games with Heads of Terms?' attached to the pic ( below) from today's OM - appears Levy is miffed with a fellow councillor as he doesn't feature highly enough for a parking space at the new county council HQ. Priorities are, Im told, important ...

View attachment 18994
Is it just me that thinks Levy looks like Peter Sellers when he played Inspector Clouseau?

Do you actually think Middleton paid for the subscription to read it tho I asked him to copy and paste it up
Or was that part of his plan say it hopeing noone has a subscription to it certainly those against won't have so take his word about it
Ever seen McIvor in there?
No but then I don’t look for the out of date produce.

Which bears out that he has at least two moderators on ND doing his bidding ( removing posts he in his alter ego reports, refuse to uphold reports made against his posts from either of his accounts, and reinstate him when he demands) he thinks his untouchable ( certainly on ND)
Imagine putting that amount effort into being noticed and the only benefit you achieve is being untouchable on ND.

This was the article he was sharing (from 2019, so a lot has happened since then). I sort of skim read it and my gist of it was 'wealthy people investing in the MLS got wealthier' which is not a surprise.

And my response is 'so what?' We're not stupid. We know the stadium is not being built for benevolence. There will be a return needed on it, hence events held in it on non-matchdays and with the hotel*. Making money off the back of this is not a crime. Since it carries the club with it and settles them in a permanent home, that's what matters.

Unless IM is siding with the lobby who are suspicious of 'foreigners' investing in the club and stadium. There's always been that xenophobia from some.

*How that return is going to be big enough for a £150m outlay remains to be seen. Still, the owners are still here and still committed to the Triangle as far as I can see.
wonder if Chester n Ferrettmeisters jewellery business is a registered charity, or if , like most businesses they aim to make a profit ( have to fund the 2nd home right?)- in which case yet again he's showing himself to be a hypocrite

wonder if Chester n Ferrettmeisters jewellery business is a registered charity, or if , like most businesses they aim to make a profit ( have to fund the 2nd home right?)- in which case yet again he's showing himself to be a hypocrite
I'm sure a quick Google will be your friend

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to have owners who have successfully done this before, personally. The big profit he made was likely due to him getting involved at the time American football was growing rapidly and building a new profitable stadium. DC United are now the 28th most valuable club in the world, according to Forbes.

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to have owners who have successfully done this before, personally. The big profit he made was likely due to him getting involved at the time American football was growing rapidly and building a new profitable stadium. DC United are now the 28th most valuable club in the world, according to Forbes.
Because Ian Middleton has got a clue what he's talking about and is trying to look clever, when he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom