New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I think doing some sort of protest at the Stevenage game needs to be done also when the season is finished on a Saturday maybe all travel by public transport to say Oxford Parkway or even Stratfield Brake and meet up for 3pm by getting some publicity that we travelled by public transport just need to set a date.

Does anyone have any reference to where Grant Ferguson actually said this? Until I see it, I'll just assume it's the same unsubstantiated drivel that Suzanne McIvor spouts ever time she puts words to paper or opens her mouth.
What the f**k has she done for local people. Why doesn’t she match the £10,000 that would be provided according to her or is she just all mouth and has nothing of substance to talk about. Ah yes, that would be Suzanne. She loves lies and misinformation.

Well it's served it's purpose it's got the lib Dems off the fence it's upset the anti ltn group and I'm not off to them to ask them to support us and we will support them in return

It's interesting that Cllr Gant has made a representation as a Councillor, even though he is claiming to simply represent the views of his constituents - that is quite unusual and his statement of "if...I am required to take any decisions in my Cabinet role connected to the Triangle site I will keep an open mind and consider all of the information that is put before me and listen to any representations at that time before coming to any view" while being exactly what is expected of him, rather undermines the integrity of that comment.
Screenshot_2024-04-11-14-27-26-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpghow can he

Radio Oxford, Oxford Mail etc need to get onto Gant and ask why he is for full time LTNs in East Oxford but against a very temporary, very infrequent diversion to allow people to cross a road safely?
Oxford mail won't even mention ltn there more likely to just to print his letter and say well done Gant

It’s disgusting, people are finding it hard to get to the JR for appointments because of a decision he backed and implemented yet he is making up nonsense about access to Sainsbury’s, if that doesn’t get the local press/radio etc interested then you don’t have one worth bothering with.

It’s disgusting, people are finding it hard to get to the JR for appointments because of a decision he backed and implemented yet he is making up nonsense about access to Sainsbury’s, if that doesn’t get the local press/radio etc interested then you don’t have one worth bothering with.
People have died due to ambulances not getting through LTN blocked roads.

Don't forget the destroyed businesses as well.

This is such a good point - I drove from Summertown to Cowley Road today and yet again found myself seething at the OX2 posse swanning around the wide avenues. why not LTN all of the cross routes between Woodstock and Banbury Road like OX4?
..and the traffic filters to come in later which will divert people from south and East Oxford around several roundabouts every single day. Look at the map of proposed traffic filters and ask why is it only North Oxford that isn't affected?

Back
Top Bottom