New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Caroline Jayne Church Limited.

company dont have a website
Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
Artistic creation???

I feel that the upcoming elections on the 2nd May may well be the most important for the clubs future. After reading the report on the BBC Oxford site, all the supporters of the club and its future need to place their X with great care. The last thing we need is a LibDem/Green coalition running either council. Despite Grants (there will always be an Oxford United) I still believe that no new stadium will see the demise of our only professional football club.

Well it's very much established that McIvor is a property developer and the director of a company with half a million pounds in the bank

It's all out there. It's not a secret.
It’s certainly something that shouldn’t be overlooked.
But her involvement in any development company is not proof of anything underhand, unless you can actually link that company with an interest in the Triangle or SB.

It’s certainly something that shouldn’t be overlooked.
But her involvement in any development company is not proof of anything underhand, unless you can actually link that company with an interest in the Triangle or SB.
It could be a massive coincidence, yes.

It could be a massive coincidence, yes.
It’s definitely an intriguing coincidence. But it’s also worth noting she has form for campaigning against many other projects that wouldn’t have necessarily benefited her company. The Cuttslowe volley ball court for example.

My gut feeling is campaigning against progression is just “her thing”

But that shouldn’t stop anyone who has the knowhow looking into possible links. It would be a huge revelation if true!!

That I remain utterly unconvinced this is anywhere near as in hand as some make out.
Isn’t what the council say right though? That any lease does not get finally signed off till planning permission is granted?

Maybe a potential stadium funder is asking questions and becoming alarmed that there isn’t actually a lease in place yet?

No special knowledge here - but this sounds a litte concerning.

Steveopedia has popped up in the OM comments stating that the stadium isn't going to happen.

Looks like we might as well give up.

Last edited:
Steveopedia has popped up in the OM comments stating that the club have not met the terms and conditions laid out by OCC and the stadium isn't going to happen.

Looks like we might as well give up.

This is the same Tackley Steve who only today was accusing the council of being anti car over parking charges? He just loves an online rant.

This is the same Tackley Steve who only today was accusing the council of being anti car over parking charges? He just loves an online rant.
The very same. I don't think him moving to Oxfordshire was the best idea for him

• Haha
Reactions: QR
Here is the Oracle himself View attachment 18579
His point regarding the signature on the lease only happening post a planning agreement isn’t contentious. That’s to be expected.

This morning, I saw an email from an OCC councillor involved in this process which states unequivocally that the Heads of Terms is still not signed because it still contains things which are unacceptable to OCC and not in concert with the terms of the Lease itself.

The lack of progress is concerning.

His point regarding the signature on the lease only happening post a planning agreement isn’t contentious. That’s to be expected.

This morning, I saw an email from an OCC councillor involved in this process which states unequivocally that the Heads of Terms is still not signed because it still contains things which are unacceptable to OCC and not in concert with the terms of the Lease itself.

The lack of progress is concerning.
I really feel that not having Niall Mc Williams fronting things at this point is a big mistake.
It was his drive and knowledge of how OCC works that got us as far as it did.
It really needs a calming influence at this point and Niall was certainly that

Forgetting all the politics, planning, terms and conditions etc for a moment

Just how unpopular would a "no" to the stadium be? At the moment, it looks like support on the planning portal to objections is at a rate of 9 to 1

That is a lot of very annoyed people with local politicians.

Back
Top Bottom