New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Hi, Steve,

I just sent in my comments (thanks for making it easy), but now I can't change my "vote" from "No, but I will" to "Yes". Please amend on my behalf.
Good job 👏

You should be able to update your vote with the 'change vote' button below the poll as seen below...

SmartSelect_20240315_184106_Chrome.jpg

Probably best to let all comments remain no matter how offensive, don't want to be accused of meddling. FoSB and the councillors in their back pockets will do anything to discredit the consultation as they've tried with previous consultations.

It's not meddling though. The comments on a planning application have to be about the development rather than the clientele that will use it or where they come from. The one that was deleted over stepped the mark and it rightfully has been removed.

It's not meddling though. The comments on a planning application have to be about the development rather than the clientele that will use it or where they come from. The one that was deleted over stepped the mark and it rightfully has been removed.

It's not, what you did was right but I know it'll be spun by FoSB who have supporters within CDC as we know.

Probably best to let all comments remain no matter how offensive, don't want to be accused of meddling. FoSB and the councillors in their back pockets will do anything to discredit the consultation as they've tried with previous consultations.
Nobody is meddling.
They are pointing out pretty offensive comments.

It's not, what you did was right but I know it'll be spun by FoSB who have supporters within CDC as we know.

They can spin it however they like, I know what is morally right and discriminating people for supporting a football club because their out of date perception is that all football fans are thugs and bring trouble to the area along with down talking a working class area in the process isn't and doesn't have any place on public comment on a planning application.

FOSB and all the councillors would have my respect if they actually had a debate and voiced their concerns and would allow a response back. Unfortunately they don't want any answers unless it's the same view of them.

They can spin it however they like, I know what is morally right and discriminating people for supporting a football club because their out of date perception is that all football fans are thugs and bring trouble to the area along with down talking a working class area in the process isn't and doesn't have any place on public comment on a planning application.

FOSB and all the councillors would have my respect if they actually had a debate and voiced their concerns and would allow a response back. Unfortunately they don't want any answers unless it's the same view of them.
Correct, fosb are chucking as much mud as they can, on the desperate hope some of it will stick, pretty embarrassing really and doing them more harm then good.

Back
Top Bottom