New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Well some have bee n welcoming IM and his fosb friends on here to debate.
Seems one may have joined....
Then turn up with your correct name and introduce yourself properly other than arguing their point they have nothing to gain by lying then again that is the fosb way

She said "I love you boy I love you so" She said "I love you baby oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" She said "I love you more than words could say"

The future you say?
im-down-with-that-im-down-with-the-kids.gif

If you are an anti/FOSB why bother pretending otherwise? If you are claiming to be "ITK" why not just say what you have been told? Anything else just makes people doubt you from the off, if you are straightforward and down the line, while people might not agree with you, they will at least respect you.

If you are an anti/FOSB why bother pretending otherwise? If you are claiming to be "ITK" why not just say what you have been told? Anything else just makes people doubt you from the off, if you are straightforward and down the line, while people might not agree with you, they will at least respect you.
Referring to 'Pinky and Perky' doesn't help with the credibility either.

FoSB members don't need the respect of us lowlife football fans. They are just better people remember?

The club should be getting this information out on every available format of media in CDC area, and beyond...

any thoughts @Up The Manor ?

as there are 10 grants up for grabs wonder if FoSB will chance their luck ?

The club should be getting this information out on every available format of media in CDC area, and beyond...

any thoughts @Up The Manor ?

as there are 10 grants up for grabs wonder if FoSB will chance their luck ?
I await the front page Oxford Mail report...

Back
Top Bottom