New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I see Steveopedia has unveiled his new band on Facebook - I reckon we should book them for the opening game at the stadium

'Friends' osb will undoubtedly try and ensure that they have a load of negative responses in.the W/C 8 April.
There need to be an awful lot more positive responses.
Presumably Oxvox will ramp up the request for all OUFC fans to respond as well?
I’m really surprised it hasn’t happened already (and from the club, aside from a small section of the validation news article).

'Friends' osb will undoubtedly try and ensure that they have a load of negative responses in.the W/C 8 April.
There need to be an awful lot more positive responses.
Presumably Oxvox will ramp up the request for all OUFC fans to respond as well?
To counter that we should all have a big push at the same time filling all social media outlets with links to the application portal

I’m really surprised it hasn’t happened already (and from the club, aside from a small section of the validation news article).
Go to early people forget last 2 weeks ramp it up for a big push the last week we have 2 home games to really push it

I think we can pretty well guess what it will say
They can stay at the kassam,
green belt, parking, anti social, stay at kassam, site to small, to big, no bridge, road closures, foreign owners stay at kassam again, because Steve said he can't get to park way because Ian's part of our gang, did we mention they can stay at the kassam, we dont want football fans in our area, not in our back yard they won't use public transport, buses parked on frieze way we forgot can stay at kassam
You are Suzanne McIvor and I claim my £10

For: 196 (35-OX5, 86-CDC)

Against: 24 (21-OX5)
Keep hammering it home, get to the decision day & leave them with no choice to approve it due to an overwhelming majority, this really needs to be pushed by Oxvox etc, there’s a fair few days to go till it closes but we should be aiming for 500+ for’s easily. No way they get anywhere near 200

Go to early people forget last 2 weeks ramp it up for a big push the last week we have 2 home games to really push it
Hopefully so. Fortitude’s public comms have gone somewhat quiet after an initial burst and we need it now more than ever. Am sure it’s all in hand.

Hopefully so. Fortitude’s public comms have gone somewhat quiet after an initial burst and we need it now more than ever. Am sure it’s all in hand.
Yes there was initially a lot of publicity and then.....nothing.
I assume that there will be a lot more as we near the deadline

• React
Reactions: MJB
Keep hammering it home, get to the decision day & leave them with no choice to approve it due to an overwhelming majority, this really needs to be pushed by Oxvox etc, there’s a fair few days to go till it closes but we should be aiming for 500+ for’s easily. No way they get anywhere near 200
TBF, 500 would only be about 10% of the season ticket holders. I think there’s scope for many more, particularly if it’s pushed at home games.

TBF, 500 would only be about 10% of the season ticket holders. I think there’s scope for many more, particularly if it’s pushed at home games.
No, I'd expect there to be more actual support for the stadium but more objection comments will be received as us football fans tend not to engage in local politics.

I was having petrol bombs thrown at me there 20 years ago, and it was far from new then! How the hell can this man represent the people of Kidlington when he has absolutely no idea what is happening under his nose.

I'd be happy to invite Ian along for a little demonstration if he'd like!

View attachment 18322
I've always respected @Scotchegg but now I think he could probably kick the s**t out of me if he wanted to

Back
Top Bottom