New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What this person is saying is the bus lane will be removed in a separate application
Does this person have any evidence of that separate application?

If they don't or until that application is submitted, they should put up or shut up.

Does this person have any evidence of that separate application?

If they don't or until that application is submitted, they should put up or shut up.
Basically he's saying if we had put this removel of bus lane in this application it would fail that's why it will be in a separate application

Basically he's saying if we had put this removel of bus lane in this application it would fail that's why it will be in a separate application
Conjecture then! Sounds like yet more scaremongering to me.

If they don't have evidence, they should stop making up lies and misinformation. It helps absolutely no one, and I include the opposition in that.

Out of interest how tall will the new stadium be compared to the grain silos?
From what I can find out, the old grain silo was seven stories tall, which would make it taller than the height of the stadium assuming I'm correct with the silo being seven stories and the stories are standard height, which being a commercial grain silo they probably weren't. The first floor alone will be double the height of any of the levels in the stadium...

1710259591067.png

Of course what is being ignored is the stadium appears to be lower than the surrounding areas which will negate some of this, and will be landscaped in to fit with the surroundings.

1710259210407.png

From what I can find out, the old grain silo was seven stories tall, which would make it taller than the height of the stadium assuming I'm correct with the silo being seven stories and the stories are standard height, which being a commercial grain silo they probably weren't. The first floor alone will be double the height of any of the levels in the stadium...

View attachment 18280

Of course what is being ignored is the stadium appears to be lower than the surrounding areas which will negate some of this, and will be landscaped in to fit with the surroundings.

View attachment 18279
Yeah I think it's safe to say looking at this photo they were "commercial" storeys

4486868450_27279fbd44_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom