New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

The club would, I’m sure, appeal on these grounds:
  • you were refused planning permission for reasons that you think go against the LPA’s development plan or planning policy (you can usually find these on their website)
  • you were granted planning permission with conditions you object to - you’ll need to explain why you think they’re unnecessary, unenforceable, vague, unreasonable or irrelevant
  • the LPA has not given you a decision on your application and 8 weeks (13 weeks for major developments) have passed since the date they told you they’d received it (or a different deadline you agreed with them has passed)
Also, if FoSB’s threats of seeking a Judicial Review are to be believed that would also add delays, though whether they can convince their remaining supporters to stump up a considerable amount of cash to fund their vendetta/crusade against the club and its supporters is yet to be seen.
My understanding is that a judicial review is only possible due to poor process.
I would hope that the council and club would ensure that all dots are crossed and i's dotted.
If FOSB try and go that route they could be wasting a lot of money....

This is my pick of the supporting comments from Kidlington residents posted this weekend

"I write with full support of the planned construction of the stadium on the site known as The
Triangle. The economic gain for the area from this will far outweigh any negative impact and
the scaremongering by objectors is underhand and based on conjecture alone. Football fans
would much rather travel to a destination by train and will make their base Oxford city
centre rather than flooding the few venues in Kidlington. As an away supporter of a different
league one team, getting to the Kassam by public transport is woeful. As for the traffic
complaints, Football matches are held well outside of rush hour and are scheduled with
plenty of notice so journey planning around those times and dates is easy."

Other councils help there local professional football club it's just ours that doesn't want to help even Everton got help from there council
And even when we fund the project fully ourselves, it's not good enough for some. Oxfordshire really is a backward county when it comes to politics.

And even when we fund the project fully ourselves, it's not good enough for some. Oxfordshire really is a backward county when it comes to politics.
It is ruled by the uni if we are honest I do wonder if Cambridge has the same issues

Actually I think Cambridge United are looking at moving as well? Cambridge City have been homeless for years.

Last I saw they were redeveloping the current ground.

Last I saw they were redeveloping the current ground.

I read somewhere yesterday that there are plans for 150,000 new houses in cambridge taking the population to around 750,000...they'll need a new stadium with all that extra support

This comment is not relevant to the topic of the thread, but Chester still managed to mention the stadium. BUT the man, the myth, the legend.

Screenshot (55).png

I know someone has already explained but I can't find it now - how can I read the submissions made to the planning application comments site as I can't see a link on the form. I haven't submitted my comments yet - is that why I can't see a link and will I automatically get one when I submit? Or am I being blind and/or thick?

I know someone has already explained but I can't find it now - how can I read the submissions made to the planning application comments site as I can't see a link on the form. I haven't submitted my comments yet - is that why I can't see a link and will I automatically get one when I submit? Or am I being blind and/or thick?
click link at top of this page to go to planning portal click supporting docs scroll down to the bottom

This was posted on FOSB Facebook group as proof that we don't need to move. 🤦

1000004677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom