New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Wait til they see the one from Australia
Sure he watches on iFollow every week so has every right to support as the next person, what FOSB don’t understand. OUFC is far a wide, not just from Oxfordshire but all over the world. High time they realised what they are fighting against and it isn’t two businessmen from Indonesia. They are the money men but the clubs life blood is us. Wherever we are in the world. Something they will never ever understand.

Sure he watches on iFollow every week so has every right to support as the next person, what FOSB don’t understand. OUFC is far a wide, not just from Oxfordshire but all over the world. High time they realised what they are fighting against and it isn’t two businessmen from Indonesia. They are the money men but the clubs life blood is us. Wherever we are in the world. Something they will never ever understand.
Fosb problem is they have never had a to fight another group of people they had to only fight a developer who isn't going to answer back to them so they can peddle the misinformation safe in the knowledge that they won't get caught out
Until now.

Half way there, just have to keep slamming home the positives and let FOSB & the like continue to portray themselves as the embarrassing set of people they are. The majority of Local residents have seen through FOSB’s lies and their attempt to misuse money from the public purse.
Spot on .
If you are in favour, send in a positive comment

Spot on .
If you are in favour, send in a positive comment
I’ve done mine, once back off holiday I’ll get my mum,dad & uncles who all support OUFC to do it along with my sister & a few friends who I go to games. We really need to push this at games, people who perhaps don’t use the internet or understand how to do it. Maybe use the quadrangle for the rest of the home games left to help whoever needs it fill out the form. As seen by some of the comments, it doesn’t have to be a long set of points, just say what is relevant to you.

Correct - presumably the club has the right of reply to such assertions? If not, do the CDC Planning Team filter out untruths before it gets to the CDC Councillors?
There lies an issue - there is (at least) two (green) councillors who sit on CDC - one is on the planning section, both green councillors have strong links to FoSB

There lies an issue - there is (at least) two (green) councillors who sit on CDC - one is on the planning section, both green councillors have strong links to FoSB
However that person you are talking about is married to someone who has been very anti stadium on social media, so you'd hope that may mean that they are ruled out from the planning decision due a conflict of interest.

Have you seen some of Longs passing in the last few games? Not sure being right footed is helping him.

It was just a question, you get a few players comfortable on either side, like Jamie Hanson.

I’m on holiday in Cancun so weren’t there but will be getting my dad and uncle to do it and his mate. Needs to be a collective effort & needs to be really pushed. Need to show that they have no choice but to give this planning application the green light.
Got home from Cancun 2 weeks ago. Had a great time. Hope you are to

I’ve done mine, once back off holiday I’ll get my mum,dad & uncles who all support OUFC to do it along with my sister & a few friends who I go to games. We really need to push this at games, people who perhaps don’t use the internet or understand how to do it. Maybe use the quadrangle for the rest of the home games left to help whoever needs it fill out the form. As seen by some of the comments, it doesn’t have to be a long set of points, just say what is relevant to you.
need to set up laptops inside quad and just get people to fill it in failing that phones and tablets

Sorry if already answered but what happens if the planning is rejected? Do we get to go again with amendments and a further delay for additional consultation, or is it dead??

good idea, if its a viable * could @OxVox and @OUSP help with this?

*wifi isn't great at the breeze block

It has been discussed before and to have tablets on hand, but think it was dismissed because the internet connection is so poor.

OUSP were on hand to give out flyers/cards before games with direct links to the consultation process, and we have 4 home games before the deadline to hopefully push others to engage.

Sorry if already answered but what happens if the planning is rejected? Do we get to go again with amendments and a further delay for additional consultation, or is it dead??

The club would, I’m sure, appeal on these grounds:
  • you were refused planning permission for reasons that you think go against the LPA’s development plan or planning policy (you can usually find these on their website)
  • you were granted planning permission with conditions you object to - you’ll need to explain why you think they’re unnecessary, unenforceable, vague, unreasonable or irrelevant
  • the LPA has not given you a decision on your application and 8 weeks (13 weeks for major developments) have passed since the date they told you they’d received it (or a different deadline you agreed with them has passed)
If the appeal is unsuccessful, the next option, if you believe the decision to be unlawful, is to take it to the High Court.

All this takes a very long time. It’s likely that the application will get called in by the Secretary of State due to its Green Belt location, too. Also, if FoSB’s threats of seeking a Judicial Review are to be believed that would also add delays, though whether they can convince their remaining supporters to stump up a considerable amount of cash to fund their vendetta/crusade against the club and its supporters is yet to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom