New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

That was one thing I noticed originally and mentioned in my response to the fan survey. I think the sports bar could/should be 3 or 4 times the size
The thing is about a bar in any venue like this with a fixed KO time is that there will be a wave of people all arriving in a tight window and leaving roughly at the same time to get to their seats...it's not like a Spoons at an airport that looks rammed all the time but is actually filled with different people as they come and go, all spending much more money than one group sat in there for ages.

The only feasible solution to this is to make the facilities bigger, otherwise they have a low ceiling in terms of turnover, not to mention fan satisfaction.

If we are to finance the club (in contrast to now), then things like this should be looked at carefully IMO.

The thing is about a bar in any venue like this with a fixed KO time is that there will be a wave of people all arriving in a tight window and leaving roughly at the same time to get to their seats...it's not like a Spoons at an airport that looks rammed all the time but is actually filled with different people as they come and go, all spending much more money than one group sat in there for ages.

The only feasible solution to this is to make the facilities bigger, otherwise they have a low ceiling in terms of turnover, not to mention fan satisfaction.

If we are to finance the club (in contrast to now), then things like this should be looked at carefully IMO.
This is why you get the concourses right. Fit them out with seats and tables, make them warm, make the food and drink decent quality and quick to purchase - they can easily be an alternative to the sports bar and food wagons outside. Utilise the space properly.

At Coventry they wouldn’t let me take my almost finished burger in that I bought from their Fanzone’s area.
I was going to kick off about it but fortunately my daughter pulled me away!
That's odd, I walked past a steward with a bottle of water no problem there

A friend has emailed me and others the “New Stadium Development Project Executive Summary” to have a look at. It took me well under a minute to spot the first misprint, and I found several others before I gave up reading.

Very amateurish. Who at the club is given the job of checking this stuff?
They got @bazzer9461 to run his eye over it. He must have missed a couple.

A 50/50 split on toilet facilities makes some sense on the basis that female attendances are increasing rapidly. That's based only on my observations though I should add, but would challenge anyone to find any stats that disprove this! It does seem fairly reasonable to think that the trajectory is toward a more even spilt on matchdays.
Also the womens team will be playing there as well.

I wondered who'd changed my profile to "Chief Dot Counter"

Not sure the addition of the word "Toilet" is what I'd call a promotion though!!!
That’s a bit of a shitty thing to do, I think he’s taking the p*ss big time, in fact 650 times 😂

You are right though, the toilet space allowed does seem OTT

They don't resume play they sit next to a ball on a cone then walk past that ball to fetch the ball that went out of play

All very quiet in the comments section on the fail no antis around Oxford mail have even failed to post it up on Facebook, nextdoor quiet too
Suspiciously so. I thought Mr. Hill would be quoting paragraphs from the Steveopedia by now, but alas, nothing.

Suspiciously so. I thought Mr. Hill would be quoting paragraphs from the Steveopedia by now, but alas, nothing.
Its completely silent either they haven't seen the 3/4 news stories which is highly unlikely or they just can't find anything negative to say it's the same over on nextdoor threads been up all day absolutely nothing

That’s a bit of a shitty thing to do, I think he’s taking the p*ss big time, in fact 650 times 😂

You are right though, the toilet space allowed does seem OTT

But think of all the cash from everybody spending a penny.

Back
Top Bottom