New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

With regard to the consultation, are Oxvox going to suggest what we should all be doing to give the club the best chance of success?
i really hope so ( and NOT as part of the FF please)

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as I can sit the other side with @Sarge directly behind him and Billy sat in front of him.
But seriously I would wonder if any of the those cretins would turn up?
Im not sitting in front of him I want my eyes on him at all times seeing him squirm and reporting my nextdoor posts 🤣

This crucial. Any ideas @MJB ?
As said upthread, a co-ordinated approach led by @OxVox would be the preference. There's time to co-ordinate that and no need for folk to dive in on day one - a considered approach during the consultation period covering the salient points will be key.

For those who aren't planning nerds and don't love a good technical drawing or air quality mitigation document (!), this Exec Summary might be of interest:

Pages 2-3 gives an overview of the funding in broad brush terms. Says a bit more than Grant did in his interview last week, but still plenty for us to get certainties on as fans (if not necessary for the planning application itself).

Last edited:
I wonder if the slope of the roof is a nod to The Manor?
Haven't read the plans in full yet but have we put in for a moveable pitch where the slope can be adjusted when we're shooting towards the London road? Based on how the Tottenham pitch can be moved around, it must be possible.

£86k just for putting in a planning application
And another £5k (probably) for Kidlington Parish council to be forced to oppose it by the 9 Friends of Stratfield Brake/North Oxford/Dorset

Back
Top Bottom