New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Yes, although it's both timely and costly.

They've come this far so my guess is the club would near certainly explore the option. The downside of course which they can't influence is the time it'll take to overturn a decision like that. We'd be looking at a certain ground share at least shorter term.
It depends how long it takes.
If it takes 6 weeks no ground share wouod be necessary
I have no idea how long these things could take?

I dont know an awful lot about politics but my take on this is the Conservatoves will surely take a battering but the CDC area is too rural for Labour to take control so rural areas will tend to go Libdem.

Sound about right?

Vicky came last though
The sole reason for her standing there was tactical to dilute the Tory vote. If she wasn't there her votes may have gone to the Tory candidate and he would've won. As she did stand it's a win for the LibDem/Green alliance sadly.

The sole reason for her standing there was tactical to dilute the Tory vote. If she wasn't there her votes may have gone to the Tory candidate and he would've won. As she did stand it's a win for the LibDem/Green alliance sadly.
she took 155 votes. I doubt its from the Tories. Tory vote was UP from last time but just not enough

Back
Top Bottom